Flowing

Overall I think it was a good day, I've managed to catch up with work despite everything and by everything I mean Yohann, God please make him normal, he's everything I want physically but I feel like emotionally he has some work to do, I could really use your help here. At the same time don't let me be cold-hearted because I've been hurt before...

Brees was in her head looking into the distance it was interesting to see from the outside that's why Yohann took a little more time before letting her know that he had arrived then decided he wouldn't wait any longer after all if she was to go home to her kids and then to the hotel with him, they should leave now so they try to beat traffic.

"You've been staring into space mama, is everything alright? Did your meeting go well?" "Yohann?" Jesus twice in a day, this is a joke really. "The one and only, babe" he winked at her and she laughed at how childish he was acting, "there, I love to hear it" "don't do that" "do what babe, tell you that I love hearing your laugh, or that you moaning is my biggest motivation but what turn me on is you getting all shy on me" "I don't think this conversation is appropriate for this set up, we should go before someone hear us".

"After you mama", Bree was not taking her laptop home so she just collected her purse and stood up from her chair. As she passed her desk and reached him he stopped her by standing in front of her, he was towering over her and she made the mistake to look at him all surprised that's when he kissed her, cause he couldn't hold it in anymore, he gently grabbed her head, tilting it slightly to the back to get access to her mouth and deepen the kiss just when his hands started to move in the direction  of her arm, Bree broke the kiss.

"Babe, please let's go, I don't feel comfortable doing that here" "OK I'm sorry, it's just hard to resist you". She smiled at that and intertwined their hands to lead the way, not trusting herself in his company after all sex on office desk sounded exciting in her head but that meant job loss due to extreme miss behavior.

Unknown to both of them they had an audience and the door being wide open allowed the person to snap few pictures of them together displaying behaviors that were against office etiquette, the person hid just on time for them to pass without seeing anyone.

Outside of the building, Yohann informed her that he will take her home and his driver will be coming back for her car, Bree's agreed with her head and decided not to discuss his decision, she would just relax and wait to reach home. The driver was a middle aged man who looked very sharp and discreet, never looking too long in Bree's direction and speaking only when spoken to.

"Give me your car keys" "here" "give me a kiss" she looked at him like he was crazy and wiggled her eyes to show him that they weren't alone.
"Are the car doors locked" "yes sir", "good let's go, I want us to beat the traffic, so you can bring her car home" "consider it done". With that the driver started the car and they left.

"I'm all yours, he is busy with the road and won't look at the back, I promise you that now kiss me, or I will but know that I'll dive right in" his eyebrow lifted as if he was waiting for her to  choose. She took both her hands and placed them on each side of his face "I like it gentle, subtle and private, don't be too forceful on me" her face now closer to his ear "let my feelings sleep darling cause Ima suck you dry and ask for more" she gently bit his ear lob and suckle it, then twirl her tongue on it.

The electric shock got Yohann up in no time, he was standing and ready to give Bree some back blowing; but he didn't get a chance to explore because the driver interrupted them "sir we are being followed, behind us a small black car since we've left Miss Bree's office".

"Are you sure" "I'm positive, can I suggest a change of destination, the hotel is in the opposite direction and it will confirm my suspicion if they try to do a U turn as well".