A Dream

Bree and Yan enjoyed a night of sexual fulfilment and intimacy like never before as if the attempt to break them apart had made them stronger.

They slept for few hours before Yan woke up and instinctively went for Bree second pair of lips, in few hours the kids will be with them so he wouldn't be able to have her screaming his name.

Bree woke up to a mind blowing orgasm that made her squirt for the very first time in her life, she felt embarrassed while Yan seem to be amazed; lapping at her juice like an thirsty animal.

« Let's get under the shower my love we have a long day ahead of us » a smiling and fully sated Yan told Bree. She just smiled at him not knowing how to feel about what just happened. Frankly she was dazed not knowing what was the rush for, but too far gone to think further.

After all it was a Saturday and the only important thing on her list was calling her sister to talk to her babies and could be done in the next hour or so.

Nevertheless she followed Yan in the bathroom. Bree thought that he wanted to make love under the shower or something, to her surprise he just bathed her and then put a robe on her back and ask her to dress comfortably.

Is he turned off by me squirting she thought, what is happening since when do we just bath?
She decided to do as told and lathered her body with cream then sat on her bed to wait for him.

Yan didn't take long with his shower and came out completely naked, drying his hear with his towel.

« I thought you were too preoccupied to make love but you coming here naked with a semi hard on says otherwise. »

« I will tear your ass apart another time my love, too many things are in my head right now I'd only hurt you. »

He walked past her to his closet and picked a white t and some jeans? Almost coordinating his outfit with Bree.

Now Bree was convinced that something was happening and whatever it was pretty important to Yan for him to postpone sex.

« Let's go make breakfast babe! »

« Really can't we just eat outside, it's Saturday and I'm missing the girls to be honest with you. I'm not really in the mood to play house. »

« Bree, we are not playing house! We are a family now, can I ask you to start seeing us this way? »

« Yan, we agreed to go slow don't start this thing when you rush us. There is nothing I want more than to have a complete family with a father for my daughters and a man that is mine to love for ever. »

Yan took her hand in his, then move it to his lips to kiss it gently.
« I will give you all that and more, I promise. Just trust me mama. »

Despite Bree not willing to make breakfast they found themselves in the kitchen making lots of food sausages, mushrooms, crepes, eggs, toast, bacon and more.

« Wow, girls this place smells so good »

« Yes it does almost like when mum is cooking, do you think they will give us some »

« Ava, did you forget mum doesn't want us to eat at strangers » said Ariana.

Bree couldn't believe her hears, maybe I'm hallucinating, I should call my sister to speak to my kids I'm going mad hearing their voices as if they were here.