Not Sure

He's asleep, I feel like I want more of him but then again, I don't wanna catch feelings yet, I have to be rational in this; I'm going to observe him from now on. Bree decided to go for a bath to wash off and let her mind relax peacefully thoughts of her and Yohann were just too much at the moment she just wanted to sleep.

It wasn't easy to remove his arm, dude was heavy as fuck, thank God for heavy sleepers since he was one of those he didn't woke up when she sneaked out of bed until Bree heard "don't take too long, I miss your warmth babe", "go back to sleep, I'm coming".

She put drops of vanilla scented oils, moisturizing gel bath and let the hot water running until the tub was full so she could deep inside. She got inside humming with satisfaction as the hot scented water engulfed her body. This feels so good, I feel my every muscle relaxing even my cookie is resting damn talk about overusing, must have been deprived cause the way I'm just taking and gripping him is just crazy.

Bree just needed some space, I've been alone for the past 3 and half years and now all of a sudden there's a man in my bed, wonder if it's going too fast. Can't even call my girl he'd hear us talking, I love how he makes me feel physically, am I being a thirsty bitch arghhh.

Let me leave the thinking for later I need to sleep so that tomorrow I can take a walk, go to the salon appointment and after the party at finish packing so that I will be ready for my early morning flight to go back to my babies; Yohann was leaving in the morning anyway so sleeping in would be all morning.

Bree finished her bath and lotion her body before sliding in the bed next to Yohann, "took you long enough", she looked at him and peck him on the nose; "good night and sorry if I move too much, I usually have the bed for myself" "goodnight mama".

The following day Yohann woke up all rested and felt a surge of energy, he kissed Bree nose before getting out of bed. He called room service and order a very large breakfast, fruit salad, crêpes, cheese omelet, sausages, bacon strips, mushrooms, vegetables, freshly pressed orange juice, pain perdu, croissant, hot chocolate, black coffee.