Yohann or Adam

As she watches her phone ring, Bree wondered if she should take the call in front of Adam after the things he just said to her but then realized she was single and could talk to any man she wanted so she apologized and picked the call.

Instantly Yohann voice came out sounding happy and relaxed: "hey beautiful, how are you doing today? I'm at home and getting lunch ready and I thought that we could have lunch together, what do you say?"

Bree found herself smiling and asking for the time and address, saying she will be more than happy to come. Adam was watching her but he wasn't oblivion to what was happening in front of him so he decided to remind her of his presence after all she was soon to be his she just didn't know yet. Adam took her hand slowly and started caressing her with his thumb this immediately got Bree's attention who looked puzzled, Adam was just smiling innocently at her.

Bree cut the call short although she would have like to entertain Yohann much longer but she was going to see him so that was for the best

Hum hum, Adam, can you please refrain from touching me, Bree said in a harsh tone. He smiled then said "ok for now I can but I was serious about the things I told you and I want to be your man". To that Bree said "please can we go back to the office we have overstayed here, my assistant is looking for me". He paid the bill and they went back to the office.

Bree spoke to her assistant to check on today's work, told him the mails he needed to send and the tasks that were to be done today. She looked at the time and decided she will go for a bikini wax and a Pedi, she had about an hour before 1pm so she thought why not being ready ready.

By the time they were half done with her bikini wax Yohann called to check where she was, she explained that she will be at his place in the 30 minutes should there be no traffic, to which he said I hope you know I'm waiting for you to eat. She was elated bit couldn't tell him the reason she was late was that she didn't want to be a hairy lady and had to get a ladies part waxed.

When she reached his place it was a quarter past two, Yohann had eaten and wasn't so happy about her being late even if there was traffic he had invited her in. The morning so she could plan her day accordingly. But stiyhe acted like a gentleman requesting his worker to bring the food while he was finishing packing his suitcases. Bree was taken aback, suitcase he didn't telle me he was traveling.

Going somewhere, "come take a seat bella" said Yohann, "you came later than I wanted, I should have told you I'm traveling today". "Yeah, I wish I knew. How will you be gone?" Bree wasn't so excited anymore, the lady that worked at his place brought the food spaghetti Bolognese, since she was hungry Bree thought why not and started eating. She didn't eat too much didn't want to sound like she didn't have decorum.

Yohann had let her eat alone and was passing by the dining room from time to time when he seen she was almost done he asked for the dessert to be brought up and said at least I waited for the desert. Two piece of lemon cake and yogurt was brought before them. It looked okay from the eye so again she said why not even though she was trying to reduce her sugar intakes. Yohann on the other hand was an amateur bodybuilder so he needed to fuel his 100kg of muscle.

When they were done he took her hand and said come help me pack, she followed like a compliant little girl. Bree wasn't really prepared for what next so she remained quiet while her mind was running at 100km/s. How should she show that she likes him, what does he have in mind, now he's traveling is there anything serious that can come out if today's encounter. She didn't get to finish her thought when Yohann crashed his lips on hers at first shock took her but when he used his hand to caress her shoulder she relaxed and followed his lead granting him access to her mouth when he requested entrance with his tongue.

She took her hand and touch his head and started caressing his neck softly they had to stop to breath so naturally Yohann stoped he smiled and said "perfect, your lips I could kiss them for hours". Bree smiled at that then looked behind her and saw the bedroom door was wide open, he came for another kiss and she voiced her concerns to which he simply said "don't worry she knows I'm around she will not come in the bedrooms side of the apartment, she's a very respectful woman".

"Now come here I want to taste your other lips", Bree was left shy and comply once again, he knelt in front of her just moved up her skirtt, push her lingerie aside and looked smiling then dive right in, "oh sweet Jesus".

What do you think of the book so far? Please let me know.
I think both of these men are gorgeous, what do you think?
Please don't forget to vote and comment, thank you!

I think both of these men are gorgeous, what do you think? Please don't forget to vote and comment, thank you!