Assumptions

Right now I'm about to have a panic attack because I can't get married now, I can't take that road again it's just too soon; is it so bad that I want to wait but then again will he understand that I need time or will he just leave. I'm fucked up who knew I had a magic cookie.

"Hey babe, get out of your head. I know you're stressing but this is just a gift" Yan told Bree lovingly.

She was so focus on her thoughts and fear that she hadn't noticed Yan had moved close to her and was kneeling just beside her, he did it to be gentle and help her see reason without looking too forceful.

His gesture unfortunately reminded Bree of marriage proposal and so she started to cry because of the overwhelming feelings and fear she was now experiencing.

Yan stood up silently and took her in his arms bridal style, he made sure to take the box and put in his pocket because he was still sure that he will get the opportunity to give it to her.

"I'm sorry, ssso sorry Yan, I, I, I can't do this now. It's it's too soon, we just started dating" Bree was sobbing and apologising, she felt like she was bad for refusing a marriage proposal from Yan, he seems good for her and her kids but she wasn't ready for that road yet.

He kissed her lovingly, then pecked her lips again and again. "Stop crying my love I have all the time and will wait for when you are ready. There's no rush this side".

Bree looked at him with her teary eyes, she has been crying a lot lately as if she had broke the damn that was holding her waterworks. She had done a bit of soul searching and was more in tune with her true emotions which resulted in overwhelming pain sometimes.

As much as she wanted to remarry and offer her children her stable home, she couldn't shake the feeling that saying yes to any mariage proposal at this point would be a big mistake because it would be for the sake of conforming to society standards and not out of love and sincerity.

"I have strong feelings for you Yohann and I am grateful" she paused to gather her emotions then continue to say "I want nothing more than to become your wife someday but now is too soon and I can't accept it."

Yohann hadn't planned on asking her to marry him but the fact that she was adamant on refusing his proposal hurt him, he was in love with her and had said it countless time between the moment he discovered it to now in their current relationship.

Although it hasn't been a full month of officially dating he could feel in his gut that she was his for the long run but it seems the feeling was not mutual and it hurt.

"I didn't ask you to marry me Bree, you jump to conclusion and I don't know why!" The hurst was speaking and his eyes were glossy although his face looked emotionless.

Bree had never seen this side of him, he seem cold distant even which she didn't understand as he was still carrying her.

She remembered when he got mad at her apartment because she wasn't ready to tell him what he wanted to know.

"Maybe you can put me down now, I feel a lot more composed and want us to talk this through" she said as gently as she could muster.

"Am I making you uncomfortable my love" this time Yohann sounded a bit sarcastic but his face remain the same steal face.

Maybe she could bring her Yohann back with gentle touch and care maybe she hurt him by her rejection, Bree thought to herself.

Slowly she moved forward and put her lips on his, she started with a little peck, her moist lips came into contact with Yohann's and it was like electricity course through her body, he felt like he was her Yang and she was his Yin.