3*

Conan

I decided to tell Heather, and she didn't take the news to well at first, but then I had to assure her it was the truth.

"Conan- there's no way, you said the guy was big as fuck! If he truly was, he would've crushed your ass." I rolled my eyes at her words.

I began crying again. "I'm so serious H! And it hurts because for some stupid ass reason, I didn't pull away like I should have." I cried harder. She pulled me into a tight hug and I didn't want her to let go, but she did. Then she pulled me over to lay up on her stomach. I continued to cried as she scratched my head gently. "I'm fine. I don't really need nobody."

"You've said that lie already" She says with a quiet sigh.

"I'm sorry." I frowned.

"Don't be. It was self defense, he deserved it. And I'm not mad." I nodded looking up at her.

"Do you see me differently?' I asked concerned of what she might say.

"Yeah, I do" I frowned again. "Your a badass now." I chuckled laying back down. I guess I was so comfortable that I fell asleep to her company. I just needed company now I didn't care what song that we played or mess that we made, just company...

ROLL THE CREDITS! I'm jk.

Heather

I opened my eyes and noticed I was in Conan's room. I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep. I looked down and smiled as Conan snored on my belly. I'm not proud of what he did, but I am proud of him for sticking up for himself, and honestly telling me the truth, and not hiding it.

Now I understand why he was acting off lastnight.

I was still very tied, and my eyes were very heavy, so I went back to sleep and enjoyed being this close to him.

*

A/N- Sorry this chapter was short asf hope your happy with it ;)

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed, if so please vote, comment, and follow. And check out my other work, Us. :)

-T