5*

A/N- This chapter is going to explain the situation with Conan being upset about is dad. By the way, I want you all to know, this story has nothing to do with Conan's personal life. So please don't be upset if some scenes from this book don't relate to his life. This chapter will be related to Family Line. If you haven't already, go listen to his song. Xx Enjoy!

*

Conan (Family Line Chapter)

I woke up with a bad headache, probably caused by the yelling outside of my room and the sound of glass shattering.

This was the third time this week and today is only Tuesday. Mom and Dad have been going at it non-stop and its been triggering my anxiety. She has bruises and marks everywhere and she hasn't been outside for 2 weeks. What hurts the most is that I know I can't help her I've begged him to stop but he hits me too.

I've talked to heather and she just cries and apologizes in sorrow for me. She's the only person I have to talk to, the only one I know I can trust.

*

General POV *Abuse and domestic violence included*

"YOUR A BITCH! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU! AND THAT LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT IN THAT BEDROOM TOO! HE'S A MISTAKE AND YOU SHOULD HAVE ABORTED HIM WHEN I TOLD YOU TOO! BUT NO! YOU WERE SO STUBBORN AND STUPID THAT YOU INSISTED ON HAVING A FUCKING KID!" MY dad screamed from the foyer.

Conan sat in the closet of his bedroom, curled in fetal-position, crying as his music plays through his head. He took deep breaths as each time something else was thrown, the vibration was sent through the walls, causing him to slightly jump in fear. His body shaking and his nerved causing more pain in his chest. He patiently waited for everything to stop. He couldn't help but wonder what he did to deserve this?

As time went by, more glass was thrown, and more punches were thrown and received.

*

Conan

I sat on my bed, as silence filled the whole house. He left, like everyone else in my life, he left us. He left me.

*

Earlier

"THATS IT! I CANT DO IT ANYMORE! IM DONE AND IM LEAVING! FUCK YOU AND THOSE DUMB ASS KIDS OF YOURS. DONT BOTHER ALLING OR TEXTING, IM FILING FOR A DEVORCE TOO BITCH!" James yelled from the entrance of the house as he held a bag of his clothes and other necessities. A moment later, Conan laid in his bed as tears filled his eyes and streamed down his cheeks.

*

Now

I picked up my phone and texted Heather.

- Hey, wanna hang out tonight?

Heather- Of course! I'll get my mom to come pick you up. You can stay with us tonight.

- Okay thank you. I'll be waiting.

Heather- We are on the way now.

- Okay.

*

30 minuets later, Heather and her mom got here and I got my overnight bag and got in the car after saying good bye to my mom and sister.

"So, are you okay? You usually never text to come over unless your upset and wat to get away from your house." Heather said after a moment of silence.

"I don't know, mom and dad got into it and he left." Heathers mom looked at me through the rearview mirror in sorrow and I looked down at my lap. A few minuets later, we made it to Heather's house and went to Heather's room. That's where I told Heather about everything that happened back at home.

*

A/N- So this chapter was longer and definitely lots of drama. I just didn't want you guys wondering about last chapter when Conan's mom brought up his dad. Anyway, hope this was a gap filler for you all and I definitely cant wait to publish more chapters. Love you guys.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, if so please vote, comment, and follow. :)

-T Xx

 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃 | ᴄᴏɴᴀɴ ɢʀᴀʏजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें