29*

Conan
Last weekend, we threw a birthday party for Madi. Everything was great and even Amelia showed up to take Madi with her for a few days.

On the other hand, Heathers been moody all morning. I have no clue why, she's been aggressive, loud, and has had an attitude since early this morning. I didn't want to ask what was wrong so I just assumed she was on her period and went on with my day.

I handed Heather the credit card and told her to go shopping for herself but she declined it, which was so unlike her, and with as much as I wanted to know what was up, I just let it all go.

"Conan! Where are the trash bags!" She yelled, stomping into the bedroom.

"Baby, I don't know. Just calm down a second. Did you check the cupboards in the storage room?" I asked her as I sat aside my book.

She shook her head and turned to leave the bedroom as she, I assume, went to check the bathroom. "I found them!" She yelled with a certain tone and I heard the door to the bathroom slam shut. That's it.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked her, walking into the kitchen as I noticed her switching trash bags.

She looked up at me and gave me a look of attitude before she snapped again. "Why do you think something's wrong with me? Huh! Nothing is wrong!" She yelled and I looked down at my hands as she turned her focus back to the trash can. "Can you take out the trash, please?" She asked in a more quiet tone.

"Yeah." I whispered before grabbing the bag and dragging it outside. Once I returned to the bedroom, I sat down and finished reading my book but heard a loud sound of glass shattering from the kitchen followed by a groan.

"You fucking asshole!" She yelled toward the plate. "That's more cleaning!" She complained and I returned to the kitchen.

"I'll get it, Love." I said and she looked up at me and nodded slowly before walking over and placing a kiss to my cheek.

"Okay... I'm- gonna go take a nap. I love you." She said and I nodded.

"I love you too." I said with a gentle smile as she turned to leave the room.

I would really like to know what's wrong with her... She's not bipolar- I know that for sure!

*

It had been nearly 3 hours since Heather went to sleep so I took a trip to the grocery store to get some food for dinner and snacks.

Midway through the store, I got a text from Amelia saying she was going to be dropping Madison off in about an hour so I replied and said I'd be home soon.
-
Heather
I wasn't mad... I wasn't upset... I was tired. So tired in fact I dropped dead when I reached the bedroom.

I woke up a few hours later to notice Conan nowhere near. I checked my phone and found a text from him saying he went to the store so I shut off my phone and went to the kitchen to grab something to drink, that was until I heard the doorbell so I went to see who was here and it was Amelia and Madison.

"Mommy!" Madison yelled, running through the door and jumping into my arms. "I missed you!" She said kissing my cheek.

"I missed you too, baby." I said with a smile, kissing her forehead.
"Daddy's at the store, he'll be home soon." She nodded and ran to the family room. "Thanks Mel, I really needed that break, not from her, just from... everything?" I said and she nodded hugging me with a smile.

"No worries, we had lots of fun. I'll see you guys tomorrow! Say hi to Conan for me!" She said, waving and then she left.

I walked back to the kitchen after checking on Madison. I finished up cleaning the dishes when I heard the front door open and the sound out bags. I heard Madison yell as she ran toward the entrance so I assumed it was Conan, and it was.

"Hi baby." He said with a smile as he hugged Madison tightly. "Hi, my love." He said looking up at me with a smile.

"Hey, Honey." I said with a gentle smile as I walked over to him and Madison. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me into the air, kissing me.

"Ew, don't do that. It's disgusting." Madison said causing me to giggle and Conan let out a small laugh as he let me down.

"What? It's the way me and Mommy show that we love each other!" Madison rolled her eyes and walked back toward the family room as I looked at Conan and bursted out laughing.

"I- have to- make dinner." I said in between laughs and Conan stared at me smiling as he nodded helping me carry the bags to the kitchen.

*

Dinner went on that night and we didn't speak about my attitude from before...

Exhaustion isn't a good enough excuse to treat someone like Conan that way.

*

1 more chapter and this ^^^ is completed :( Unfortunately after chapter 30, there will be no more chapters. No hate please <|3

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it, if so then please leave a vote, comment, or follow 🤍

Sorry I haven't been publishing as much as I should... FRENCH TOAST 🤙🏼🤙🏼

byee! -T

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

Edit~ So- I didn't proof-read this chapter before uploading it so I apologize for that. If you already read this chapter then, feel free to re-read it because I made some changes :)