10*

A/N- This is to the people who gave my story votes, and comments. ILYSM- like- it's always been my dream for something I created to get noticed!!! And to the people who made that happen, I love youuuuu. Like I absolutely love you- again, thank you! I will be trying to update more now that I know this story is being read. :) thank you!

Heather
I began sweating in the middle of the night, so I tapped Conan so he could release me. But once I sat up, I instantly felt as if I were going to be sick.

Holding my stomach, I made my way to the bathroom and as soon as I was in front of the toilet, I released my entire soul. I must have woken Conan with all my groaning, because he came rushing into the bathroom and dropped down beside me holding my back.

"H, what's wrong? Are you okay? Do you need anything, like water?" I smiled at him and shook my head. I waited for him to leave the bathroom, but he didn't. He stayed by my side as I vomited some more.

After I was done, he held me by my side and helped me into bed. "I'm going to go and get you a glass of water and a wet cloth." He said and left a second later after kissing my forehead. For some reason, I felt all happy inside. Maybe it was the boy bringing me a water, or maybe it was the bad feeling subsiding due to the boy bringing me water. Whatever it was, I liked it and I wanted more.

A second later he came back into the room with a bottle of water and some Tylenol. He sat them on the bedside table and went to the bathroom to, I guess, get me a wet cloth.

"Thank you, Cone." He smiled at me and sat back down on his side of the bed. He put the cloth on my forehead and laid down beside me, putting his arm around me. I propped my head onto his arm and scooted closer to him as I felt all my problems drift away in one quiet moment.

*

Conan
Last night, Heather woke up with a bad fever. I didn't know what to do, but then I remembered when Bella used to get bad fevers and headaches. She would sometimes wake me up in the middle of the night while she would empty her stomach. One day, we took her to the doctor and they told us what to do when she would feel that way, so I did the same for Heather. After she calmed down, I held her close until she fell asleep. Whatever she was coming down with, needed to be taken care of. So the next morning, I made her call out of work and I did too so I could take care of her.

The night I confessed my feelings to her, was the night I asked her if she was okay with being official and she agreed. So now we're together and I couldn't be more happier. Except now my baby was sick.

"Babe, I'm hungry." Heather said from beside me.

"Okay love, do you want me to make you something or do you want to order door dash?" I asked quietly.

She paused for a second and looked away in thought. "Door dash. I don't want you to get up." I nodded my head and reached for my phone, not letting go of her.

*

After a few moments of silence, the doorbell rang and I gently let go of Heather to go get the food. I ordered Waffle House since it was the only place open. I looked over at the time as Heather ate and noticed it was now 6 in the morning.

After we finished eating, I threw away our trash and came back into the room to find Heather gone to the world, spread out on her side of the bed. I smiled as I made my way over to the bed. After kissing her forehead, I curled up close to her, and fell asleep myself.

*

Today, Heather said she was feeling a lot better and I was happy about that because today I had plans to take on her a surprise date.

*

A/N- This was todays chapter, I'm definitely going to post another one if I have time. But I would need about an hour to create a scene for a chapter LOL.

I love you so much and if you were happy with this chapter, leave a vote, comment and follow :)

Thank you for the votes I really do appreciate you all :)
Bye!
-T