15*

Heather
I woke up to knocking on the bedroom door so I sat up to check who it was. When I opened the door I instantly rolled my eyes out of habit.

"What do you want, Amelia?" She put her hands up in defense, before handing her phone to me. My heart nearly dropped to the ground as I read the messages.

Conan- Heather can't know about us.

Amelia- Don't worry, babe. She won't find out. I know you love me more then her so why don't you leave her.

Conan- I know, baby. But I still love her. Although, I can't help the way I feel about you.

I didn't even realize I was crying until I let out a low sob.

"I don't believe this. Are you messing with me?" She shook her head.

"Look at the number. It's his number. I tried telling him that we couldn't keep doing this without you knowing. I'm truly sorry that it had to come down to this." I looked down at my hands as I felt a wave of rage hit me.

I stomped over to the bed and shook Conan awake as I began yelling at him.

"What is this! What the fuck is this, Conan!" He looked up at me concerned then looked at the screen before sitting up and grabbing it.

*

Conan

This morning I woke up to Heather yelling at me. I had no clue what was going on, she never does this.

I sat up in bed and stretched looking around in confusion as she shoved a phone in my face.

"Conan! What the fuck is this. Wake your ass up, now!" I looked up at her and gave her a weird look as she began yelling louder. I looked toward the door and Amelia was standing there with a sly grin across her face.

"Babe? What's going on? Are you okay?" I asked, grabbing her hand as she quickly pulled away. Okay now I was extremely concerned.

"Don't 'babe' me. What is this?"

*

General POV

Conan sat his phone on the counter of the kitchen as he was making food.

Heather went to the store with her sister, Abby, and Amelia was nowhere to be seen.

Conan assumed she went with Heather and Abby but he was wrong. Conan finished making his food and walked back up to the guest bedroom, forgetting to grab his phone. A second later, Amelia comes downstairs and notices the phone sitting on the counter top. She took a look around and noticed Conan to be nowhere.

She picked up the phone and took note that it was unlocked. With a sneaky grin on her face, she got a horrible idea to set up Conan and Heather.

She added her number into the phone and began sending messages through her phone to his and from his to hers.

A second later, she deleted the messages from his phone and kept them on her phone to later on, show Heather.

*

Heather

I felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces. Is this why Abby told me not to bring him? Because she knew this would happen?

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the messages swarming my brain. I now had a throbbing headache as Conan sat on the bed, trying to explain.

"Baby, I swear this isn't me. You can even go through my phone." I rolled my eyes for the millionth time. Half an hour earlier, Amelia took the hint to leave so now it was just me and Conan.

"I can't believe you, Conan." He looked down at his lap in disappointment.

"I promise, H. I didn't do anything. I love you, not her. Why can't you just listen to me? When have I ever not let you go through my phone? Never, right?" I nodded my head slowly. I didn't know who to believe, him or her. So I chose neither. "I would never do something so disrespectful, ever. Look at me." I looked up and felt better as I looked deep into his eyes. A part of me wanted to stand up, and start throwing things at him, but another part of me wanted him to hold me.

He held up his pinky, assuring me to link it with his, so I did so.
"Promise?" He nodded and I smiled. "I'm sorry, Cone. I was just- upset. I don't know why I'd believe someone like her." He nodded and hugged me tightly. "Forgive me?"

"Of course, baby." I smiled gently as I crawled up to straddle his lap. I put my arms around his neck as he held me close. And next thing I knew, I was asleep.

*

Conan

This morning was crazy. I got accused of cheating, which obviously wasn't true. I really don't know who sent those messages through my phone but something hit me like a brick wall.

The other morning, I placed my phone on the counter top to make food and I forgot to take it back up to the room with me. She must have gotten my phone and sent the messages through her phone that morning. I don't even remember her being home that day, but I guess she was.

Me and Heather decided to go see Her mom again since we would be leaving tomorrow morning to go back to our apartment.

So right now, I'm driving me and Heather back to the hospital to see her mom for one last time before we go back home.

"Are you still mad at me?" I looked over at Heather as she asked me the question that I could easily answer.

"No baby, I was never mad at you. In fact, I understand." I said and she looked at me.

"You do?" I nodded. "I'm still sorry though. I yelled at you for no reason." I giggled causing her to give me a concerning look.

"I would've yelled at you too if I read those messages. But I really didn't send those. I never even had her number so I don't know how she managed to do something like that." I said and Heather just nodded.

*

A/N- Drama? Yesss! This situation was quickly covered up but this isn't the end. 😉

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked todays chapter, and if so then leave a vote, comment, and follow :)

Byee! -T