21*

This chapter contains smut!!! You've been warned ;)

Heather
Me and Conan talked to doctor McCoy this morning, so she's expecting us around 2 pm.

I got ready and slipped on my shoes as I waited for Conan in the living room.

"Ready, my love?" He asked walking into the room. I looked up at him smiling and nodded as I felt a kick in my stomach.

"Babe!" He looked at me with a panicked expression as he rushed over to me. "The baby kicked!" His face lit up as I grabbed his hand and placed it against my belly as we waited for another kick, and sure enough, the baby made itself known.

"Oh I can't wait any longer! I want to meet the baby already!!" Conan said making me giggle as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet gently.

*

Once we arrived to the doctors office, Conan helped me out as we walked in and the receptionist smiled, politely greeting us.

We signed in and waited patiently in the waiting room until we were called, I went on my phone as Conan read a magazine and a moment later, a woman called us in.

"Your doctor will be with you shortly, you guys can go ahead and get comfortable. Can I get you a water or something?" She asks the both of us as we politely decline and she leaves.

"I'm kind of scared..." I said as Conan looked up at me and nodded.

"I am too, love. I am too.... But don't be, everything will be okay, I promise." I smile as he holds his pinky up to link it with mine. Gently, I hook mine with his as someone knocks on the door and we assure them to come in.

"Hey guys, how are you?" Doctor McCoy asks as she takes a seat beside the ultra sound machine.

"Great! You?" Conan says with a smile as he still has his pinky linked with mine.

"I'm really good, I'm going to wash my hands and we will get started, alright?" She asks me and I nod with a nervous smile. "Look, don't be nervous, Heather, I'm sure the baby is healthy." She says and I nod as I feel Conan's hand on my thigh as he gives it a slight squeeze, something he does when one of us are nervous.

"Okay, we shall start now!" She says smiling and I just nod, tightening my pinky around Conan's. She lifts my shirt and gently rubs the gel on my belly as she moves the stick around. A second later, a little blob pops up on the screen. "So this is the baby. And you guys are here to have a checkup and find out the gender, right?" We both nod. "Okay..."

She walks over to her laptop and opens a file as she scrolls for a second, then walks back over with a big smile.

"You guys, are having a baby.... Girl!" She shouts as Conan looks at me with a big smile then jumps up from his seat and starts running around.

"I have a daughter!!!" He shrieks. "Baby!" He looks at me as the doctor cleans my belly.

"She's very healthy too, congratulations guys your free to leave when your ready." She says and leaves the room and it hits me.

"Love! We're having a baby girl!" I scream to Conan. He smiles at me as we both start jumping up and down but I immediately stop feeling a contraction.

"Baby?" I look up at Conan. "Are you okay?" He asks me and I nod as he wraps his arm around my back and helps me out to the car after saying goodbye to the receptionist.

We stopped by a Chinese restaurant on the way home and got takeout for dinner.

"When are you going to tell your mom and sister?" Conan asked me as we sat at the table and ate.

"No clue, love." He nods and we finish eating before cleaning up and getting ready for bed. "Goodnight Honey, I love you." I say and Conan smiles at me before kissing me.

"I love you too, Sweetheart." And just like that, we fell asleep.

*

Conan

This morning I woke up and Heather wasn't in bed, so I assumed she was in the bathroom dealing with her morning sickness like every other morning.

"Baby?" I called from the bedroom as the bathroom door opened and out walked Heather.

"Yes love?" She says, waiting for me to answer.

"I was just seeing where you were, are you okay?" I ask as she walks over to the bed and sits down nodding.

"I'm like- really horny right now." She says as we both giggle and I move myself to hover over her.

"I think I can help with that if you'd like." I say and she nods pulling me down to kiss her as I attach my lips to hers then to her neck and trail down to her collarbone and breasts.

I helped her get undressed as she tries covering up but I quickly pull her hands away.

"Babe I'm ugly! Look at me-"

"Don't- your fucking perfect- And I'll keep reminding you until it's tattooed on your brain." I say and she nods slowly, uncovering herself.

I tug my pants off as she palms me through my boxers, rubbing in circles earning a growl from me. I tug down my boxers and she helps me line myself up at her entrance and pushing in with ease as I feel her tightly surrounding me.

I pull out and thrust forward hearing her moan from beneath me as I pick up my pace and go faster, hearing our breaths pick up.

I pull back and thrust up, hitting a different angle, taking note that Heather liked that and I began thrusting up to the same spot before feeling myself come closer to an orgasm.

"Shit Conan... I'm really close baby." She says from beneath me.

"Me too, love." I say, reaching down to circle her clit with my thumb as her breath speeds up and I feel her walls growing tighter as she fully squeezes me, causing me to have a moment before my vision goes blank for a second and I feel myself release inside of her, then collapsing beside her to catch my breath. After getting my breathing under control, I reach over to grab wipes to clean up Heather and I. "I love you Baby." I say, holding her close.

"I love you too, Honey." She replies as her eyes flutter closed and she falls asleep in my arms.

*

Nothing is better then ending a chapter on a very detailed smut...

Thanks for reading! If you liked this chapter then leave a vote, comment, and follow. If you like my writing, go check out my other work, 'Us'.

Byee! -T