26*

Heather
The week passed by in a blur, it was already the 4th of January and me and Heather were packing to go back to LA.

"Honey, I just noticed something." Conan said as we put our bags into the trunk and got into the Uber.

"Hmm?" I asked. He turned to me and gave me a weird look as he then gave me a panicked look.

"We haven't even started decorating the nursery!" He said and it hit me. He was right, how would we have enough time. I'm due in like a month or whatever and we don't even have a bed for the baby.

"This is bad..." I said running my hand through my hair as I looked up at Conan.

*

An hour later, we were on the plane and getting situated into our seats. This time we decided to take regular seats since first class seemed a bit extra.

We got sat beside this guy who wouldn't stop looking at me and Conan noticed my discomfort so he offered to take the middle seat while I sat by the window. And although I was a seat away from him, it didn't stop him from looking at me so I gave him a hint by laying my head on Conan's shoulder.

I didn't even realize I was tired until I felt the heaviness in my eyes take over.

*

Conan

It's been an hour and Heather has been asleep the entire time. I was honestly becoming tired too, but I couldn't sleep. Maybe it was the noise from the plane, or the sound of chips crunching from beside me. Whatever it was, I was very irritated.

The flight went on, and the attendant stopped by a few times with the snack cart so I decided to get some skittles and a canned sprite to hold me down.

*

Nearly 12 hours later, the plane landed and we were finally back in LA. I woke up Heather as every other passenger got off the plane.

"Hmm?" She groaned as her hand immediately went to her back, possibly because of the way she was sleeping.

"We landed, my love. We have to go home now." I said as I helped her up and grabbed our bags.

"I'm hungry." She said once we reached the exit gate.

"Okay, we can stop by the wing place on the way home." I said casually, knowing she was already excited since she loves wings.

We caught an Uber and got to the wing place. Once we entered, I was immediately hit with the aroma of chicken wings and fries, my absolute favorite.

"Welcome to Wing Stop! Order whenever your ready." The man at the front counter greeted us once we were next in line.

"Can we get the party size?" I said and Heather got really excited.

We found a table and I helped Heather get sat down as we began talking to kill time.

10 minuets into our conversation, the waitress returned to our table with our meal and we began eating.

*

Once we had gotten home, I immediately jumped in bed considering I hadn't slept at all on the plane.

"Your already going to bed?" Heather asked me as she sat down on the bed.

"Yeah baby, I'm tired. I wasn't able to sleep on the plane." I mumbled and she kissed my forehead before saying goodnight to me.

*

Heather
Conan went to bed early, but considering it was only 8:30, I decided to go out to target to look at things for the nursery.