23*

Heather

I woke up to Conan kissing my neck and cheeks, obviously trying to get me up.

"Sweet Heart, wake up baby." He said, tickling my sides as I squirmed a little. "Merry Christmas, Beautiful." I opened my eyes and Conan was hovering me with a smile on his face.

"What time is it?" I asked and he looked at his phone then back at me.

"1:03" He said flatly and my eyes widened.

"AM?!" I asked and he shook his head with a laugh.

"No love, pm." He said and I nodded my head.

"Why didn't you wake me up, then?" I asked and he shrugged sitting up to lay down beside me.

"You and the baby need your beauty sleep, also I felt guilty for trying to wake you." He said and I smiled at him, giving him a kiss and sighing as I felt the need to go throw up.

"Be right back, Love." I said and he nodded as I rushed to the bathroom.

*

Conan

I have everything planned out, and lets just hope nothing goes wrong because I cant afford that...

Heather was in the bathroom, throwing up... so I took the time to grab the tickets and put them in a little gift box along with a letter. I ran to the living room, gently placing them under the tree as Heather walks into the room with a smile on her face.

We sat down and began unwrapping gifts from each other. As we were finishing up, Heather noticed the box under the tree.

"I thought this was the last one." She said looking at me.

"I know, but what's in this box is very important, okay?" I said and she nodded slowly as I handed her the box.

She opens the box slowly to reveal the letter. She unfolds the paper as it reads: I know how bad you've been wanting to go. So this is why I got it for you. Don't worry about the price of anything. I love you baby girl, and who knows, maybe by the end of this all, we can sit down and have a cup of tea.

I noticed a tear fall down her cheek as she smiles at me then turning over the page, revealing the tickets as her eyes light up and she smiles brightly at me.

"Conan, are these real?" She asked and I nodded with a smile.

"We're going to London, baby." She jumped up off of the couch as she pulls me in tightly, hugging me as she pulls back grabbing her belly. "Honey, are you okay?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Here, sit down." I said helping her back onto the couch as she is still holding her belly. "It's too early for you to be in labor so there is no way..." She shook her head instantly.

"No, I'm 3 months away." She says and I nod sitting down next to her as I rub her belly gently.

"We leave in the morning and stay until the 3rd." I said kissing her forehead and she nods.

"This feels unreal..." She replied and I let out a small giggle.

*

This morning was exhausting. I woke up to Heather crying about her back so I officially got out of bed to help her, then while we were loading our bags into the car, I got a call from work, confirming my 2 month break for when Heather has the baby.

During the drive to the airport, me and Heather talked about what we could name the baby since her due date was in 3 months.

"I love the name Madison, but I've always wanted to name one of my children Rosie or Lia. Or Rose." She said and I got an idea.