6*

A/N- Sooo, this chapter isn't a flashback/memory or anything, just a regular chapter.

Heather

I heard a knock at my door so I sat aside the book I was reading, and stood to go see who it was. When I opened the door, it was Conan standing in the rain, crying.

"Conan! Get in here!" I freaked out. I may sound like his mom when I say this but, he can get ill! And I'm not here for that.

"Hey H, I'm sorry for bothering you." He said as tears streamed down his cheeks freely.

"Bitch please, I can't remember the last time you genuinely bothered me." He smiled but didn't stop crying. "What happened?" He paused for a second, then looked back at me.

"I bumped into my dad. And he didn't seem to pleased. My dad never liked me or Bella. He couldn't stand us, and he blamed us for ruining his life since mom decided to go against aborting me and wanted to have Bella." I nodded in understandment.

"Are you okay?" He nodded. "Do you want anything to eat or... a change of clothes?" He nodded again and I soon left the room.

Conan

I sorta bumped into dad and he wasn't to happy to see me so happy and healthy, or for the matter of act, he wasn't happy to see me at all. I tried being polite and respectful since he's still my father, but each time I looked at him, all I seen was him and mom fighting, or him hitting me and Bella. It really hurt seeing him, so that's why I'm here, crying and soaked in rain water as I sit on my best friends sofa. I'm such a little bitch.

A few seconds later, Heather came back into the room with a t-shirt and sweat pants.

Heather is totally my emotional support, I'm not a big fan of big crowds but H is my comfort crowd. <3

"Brought you some clothes. If you want, you can clean up in the shower while I make something for dinner." She said as I nodded and hugged her. She of course hugged me back but this was different... it was much deeper then just some random friendly hug. I wasn't the one doing it either., but I'm totally not complaining

A few minuets later, she pulled back and gave me a polite smile and I mirrored her. Then another minuet later, I was in the bathroom, testing the shower water to make sure its right and then I got in.

*

Heather

I hope he doesn't hate me or think I'm weird. I'll be honest, I enjoyed the hug. His curls smelt like rain water but I didn't mind, I was in the moment as they'd say. Mascara filled tears streamed down his toned cheeks but I still found beauty in him. I'm in love with a boy that will never feel the same.

*

After dinner, me and Conan sat down on the sofa and watched a movie. Even though we've seen it thousands of times, we watch the notebook and Conan, like a five year old, began crying during the rain scene. He said something was in his eyes but I didn't believe him. The amount of times this kid has pulled a lie is beyond me, it's what he does best but it's also what I like most about him, also that he relies on me to save him, it makes me feel all happy inside.

After the movie ended, I helped Conan to bed because he had fallen asleep on my leg. I didn't really want to wake him but since my couch isn't in the shape for sleeping, I helped him to my bed since my apartment is only a 1 bedroom with a smaller room used for my office, which I will soon turn into a guest bedroom.

"Stay." Conan said from under the covers as I stood at the door of my bedroom.

"Oh, I was gonna take the couch your fine just go back to sleep I'm okay." He shook his head in disapproval.

"No, stay. Please?" I gave in and nodded because who am I to turn down such a great offer? I crawled in bed next to him and he turned to face me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I said with a giggle as he shrugged.

"Nothing, I'm just happy I guess." I nodded and he laughed a little causing me to burst out laughing and he follow close behind. The next few minuets turned into a giggling mess. After a few more minuets, we finally calmed down and said goodnight. I soon felt my eyes slowly closing and the last thing I seen was Conan's angelic face.

*

A/N- Conan's angelic face must be relaxing and soothing. Anyways here is chapter 6, hope you liked it if so please vote, comment, and follow if you liked this or would like to make a request. Also go check out my last work, Us. I need the views. :) Ngl ILY

-T <3