17*

This chapter will contain smut, don't read any further if you aren't interested. Thanks for reading! -T

Heather

"Abby! Hey uh, you wouldn't believe it!" I said over the phone as she told me to continue. "Conan proposed last night." Everything went quiet then a loud squealing sound picked up over the phone.

"Oh my gosh! You guess better make me the flower girl." She said jokingly.

"Your fucking stupid." I said through laughing causing her to burst out laughing.

Conan is at work at the moment, he works at an office. He's so adorable in his little work suits. Everything has been a dream come true due to Conan.

I can't believe I'm going to be marrying the love of my life in like... a year! Conan and I decided we would need extra time for planning the wedding service and all that.

"Okay, I have to go now but I'll call you again tonight. Love you!" I said as we both hung up. I stood up from my chair and made my way to the kitchen to make Conan's lunch. Every day, I make him something to eat so I can drop it off at his job. :) Totally not an excuse to see him!

Once finished packing his lunch, I grabbed my phone and my keys along with my bag and made my way out to the car.

Once I arrived at his job, I walked in and the receptionist immediately recognized me as 'Mr. Gray's wife' so she called over an assistant and the young woman guided me to Conan's office, which wasn't too far from the reception desk.

But when we got to his office, Conan wasn't there, but a woman with blonde hair was sitting on his couch.

"Oh- uh where's Conan?" The woman gave me a look. "Mr gray?" She raised her eyebrows as if to catch what I was asking.

"He's not here at the moment, and you are?" She said, giving me a look of disgust.

A second later, Conan stepped into the room and gave me a bright smile. "Baby! Oh I missed you so much, love." He said causing me to giggle.

"It's only been like, 5 hours." I said and he nodded looking over to the woman.

"Rachel! What are you doing here?" He asked and she looked down at her hands then back up at me with a grin.

"Oh nothing, babe." She said causing me to look at her instantly, Conan did too. I'm sorry, babe? What the hell!

"Babe? What is she talking about Conan." I looked back to him.

"Oh, you didn't know? I'm his girlfriend, Rachel. Nice to meet you. You never told me your name?" My vision turned to a blur as I turned back to Conan in confusion.

"Rachel get out. Now!" The woman immediately cleared the room, as for the assistant too.

"Conan! What the hell was she talking about! She best be messing around because if not-"

"Baby, stop right there. Before you go and get upset, I'm not cheating on you, okay?" He said and I slowly nodded. "She's been doing this since she began working here, last week. I might have messed up by being nice to her, because now, she thinks we are dating and I don't know what the hell I'm going to do." He said as nerves hit him and his body filled with stress.

I pulled him in to hug me tightly before the door burst open. "Mr. Gray! Are you seriously cheating on me!" Rachel said making me roll my eyes.

"Would you really like to know who I am?" I asked her and she nodded quickly. "I'm Heather-"

"She's my wife." Conan said from beside me causing my stomach to fill up with butterflies.

"I'm sorry, your what?" She said and my lips formed a slight smirk.

"Wife. W I F E. You ever heard of that?" I asked out of sarcasm. She finally took a hint and left.

"Finally." Conan said, making me giggle. He walked over to the window of his office, closing all of his blinds and locking the door, then turning back to look at me with a smirk.

"Baby?" I said as he picked me up, playfully throwing me on the small sofa in the office. He began pulling off my shirt and he then took off his, along with his pants and mine as well. He reached behind me to un-clipping my bra, leaving me naked in front of him as he licked his lips.

"I've missed you, taking me fully, as far as you can take me." He spoke as I felt a pooling in my underwear.

He pulled off my panties along with his boxers and reached down to cup my heat, as a smirked plastered over his face.

"Your already wet and I haven't done anything yet." He rubbed his finger through my folds and over my clit as I tilted my head back. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you, inside me." He nodded without hesitation as he lined himself up at my entrance, slowly running his tip over my clit and through my folds as he found the entrance, and slowly pushed in fully.

He pulled out and pushed back in, causing a moan to leave my lips. A second later, he picked up the pace and began thrusting harder as I held him close to me. He pulled back out and thrusted back in, hitting a different angle that I didn't quit recognize.

"Oh my god, Conan. I think I'm close." I said as he nodded quickly.

"Okay baby, I've got you. Cum for me sweetheart." That's all it took for my insides to turn to mush and my vision to go blurry as I felt him release inside of me. "Shit..." I giggled as he sat up to grab something to clean us up with, and a moment later, we were both dressed and he said he would leave work early today.

*

A/N- Kinda cringe, and was very hard to write because I love smut but I'm not very good at writing it. I hope this was good enough for you all, and I hope nothing but the best for everyone who is reading my story.

I love you all so much, and thanks so much for reading!

If you liked this chapter, please vote, comment, and follow. If not, I take requests for chapters and I'll give you credit<3

Until next time! Byee :)

-T