30*

Enjoy this chapter, it's the last one🫶🏼
-
Heather

I woke up to giggling from beside me and when I sat up, Madison was laying beside me and Conan was gone.

"Good morning, Mommy!" She laughed and I smiled at her as she jumped into my arms, holding me close.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said back as she placed a kiss on my forehead and I kissed her cheek, something we do every morning.

"Daddy's cooking breakfast, he said come see if you were awake but I couldn't wake you up, so I waited. Then you started saying silly things in your dream." She said with another giggle as I smile back at her and nodded.

"Well, mommy is going to get in the shower and then I'll come eat with you guys, yeah?" She gave me a small smile then left the room.

-

Conan
I didn't have work since it was the weekend so I decided to make breakfast since Heather was still sleeping as well as Madi.

"Daddy! Mommy's awake now. She says she has to take a shower then she'll be out." Madison said as she ran into the kitchen.

I turned around to give her a big smile and a thumbs up as she ran over and jumped into my arms.

Ever since Madi had been born, I've tried my best to make her happy and do the things my father never stuck around to do.

I used to tell myself I didn't deserve a father, that he didn't need me. But really, I never understood what I did to have such a family? My mother was the only one around for a while, then dad came back to control us then left once again, but he never returned after that.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door shutting and footsteps coming from the hall, followed by a muffled yawn.

"Good Morning, Love." Heather said with a bright smile on her face as she entered the kitchen, walking over, and wrapping her arms around me.

"Good morning, Beauty." I said back and she gave me a bigger smile as she pressed her lips to mine.

"Again!" We heard from behind us, turning around, I found a disgusted Madison. "You guys are gross." She said and we both giggled as she gave us a look if disappointment before grabbing her juice box and leaving the kitchen.

*

We finished breakfast and got ready to go shopping at the mall for some new clothes. Madi had begun to outgrow her own so we had to stop by Macy's.

After paying for Madison's outfits, we left the shop and went to the food court to get something to eat.

We decided since it was nice out, to take a stop by the park and let Madison play for a bit, then after about an hour, we packed up and left to go back home.
*

We got home and Heather sat on the couch watching Stranger Things as I noticed Madi rubbing her eyes, followed by a small yawn.

"Are you sleepy, Baby?" I asked her walking over to where she stood. She gave me a small nod before I lifted her into the air and walked toward her bedroom with her in my arms.

I helped her change into something more comfortable and helped her into bed then I returned to the living room where Heather laid, passed out on the couch. Maybe today was a bit exhausting...

I picked her up as well, and helped her to the bed but once I laid her down, she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Hi." She said flatly with a giggle.

"Hi baby." I said back as I sat at the end of the bed. "Do you need a change of clothes?" I asked and she gave me a smile before nodding.

I walked to the closet and grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before returning to her bedside. I placed the outfit gently on the bed and she got up, stripping off her clothes and changing.