9*

A/N- This chapter might be bit disturbing to some, also might seem rushed or make other uncomfortable because it will be the first smut scene in this book. Enjoy! I guess- Conan if your reading this, please forgive me. And god please forgive me also.

*

Heather

He placed his hands on my thighs as I straddled his lap. My legs on either sides of his legs as we make out.

He puts his tongue against my lips for permission to enter my mouth. That's when I open my mouth and his tongue slips in.

His hands go to my bottom and then my hips where he squeezes gently.

"Can I?" He refers to my shirt and I quickly nod as he gently pulls it off my torso and leaves me in nothing but a bra and my shorts. Of course I'm wearing something underneath my shorts but lets speak with common sense shall we? "If I make you uncomfortable or do something you don't like, speak up." I nodded. "Are you sure your ready to do this or do you want to stop?" I shook my head. "Words Heather."

"I'm sure." He nodded and began taking off his pants making me nervous. I'm a virgin... I'm a virgin! Should I tell him or let him continue without knowing...? "Cone... I've never done this before..." I looked down at my lap and waited for him to laugh.

"Don't worry, me either so I guess we can learn as we go, yeah?' I smiled and nodded. He was left in his boxers with no shirt as I sat on his lap. At this point, we were nearly naked and very close.

As I sat on him, I felt him underneath me and I couldn't help myself anymore.

"I'm ready." He nodded and flipped us over as he helped me take off my underclothes. Once I was completely naked, he looked at me and I instantly noticed he was nervous so I decided to calm his nerves. "Are you okay?"

"More then okay, just a bit nervous." I nodded and sat up as he slowly took off his underwear.

I sat on my knees as I took him into my hands, licking up his shaft as his hips bucked forward. Kissing the tip, I took him fully in my mouth. I began bobbing my head and he collected my hair into a makeshift ponytail.

"Shit I'm close." I nodded as I let out a small moan against him, causing him to twitch, then he released in my mouth. "Thank you." I giggled as he took in a few breaths and I laid down beside him. "Need me to return the favor." I shook my head as he raised an eyebrow.

"I want you inside of me." He nodded and hovered above me as he lined himself up at my entrance.

"We can start slow then you can assure me when to start moving, alright?" He said.

"Yeah. Thank you." I moaned as I felt him against me.

"Okay..." He said then slowly pushed in causing me to grip onto him. He laid chest to chest with me as he pushed in a little more to go deeper.

"I'm ready for you to move a little." He nodded. When he moved a moan escaped my lip and then he began moving more when I assured him I was okay. Soon, he was going faster, and the next thing I remembered before everything went blank for a second was that the bed began shaking...

*

We laid in bed as Conan held me close to him. Nothing but the sound of our heartbeats matching each others speed and the sounds of our breathing.

I got so comfortable and everything was very peaceful and calm until I heard snoring from behind me. I turned over to face Conan, and he was already asleep. I kissed his lips as I moved closer to him and buried my face into his chest. Then, I fell asleep.

*

A/N- This was very bad and totally rushed lmao. Please don't report me, I've seen worse, I've read worse, and I've heard worse...

If you enjoyed, please vote, comment, and follow pleaseeee. Also go read my other completed work, Us, if you like my writing. I need the views, lol.

Bye! -T