12*

Conan
On the way home, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Heather looked today. But the main thing that I couldn't stop thinking about was that, the dress she was wearing, wasn't gonna be on her too long.

"I had fun. I didn't know you knew how to do stuff like that." She chuckled from beside me.

"To be honest, I didn't either." We both laughed and I reached over placing my hand on her thigh. She looked up and gave me a look that I couldn't hold back from. "Don't give me that look, it does something to me and we are on the road." She laughed once again and turned her attention to in front of us.

A few moments later, we were back at the apartment and sitting on the bed getting undressed to shower.

"Join me?" Heather asked and I nodded following her to the shower.

*

After showering, we got into bed and cuddled up close to each other as I felt my eyes getting heavier by the minuets that passed. Soon, the silence filled my head and I drifted to a comfortable sleep as I held the love of my life in my arms.

*

Heather

I woke up around 3 am last night, sweating a whole lake. I hoped I wasn't sick again and luckily I wasn't. I went to the doctors office this morning to see what was going on with my body.

I told the doctor about everything. Waking up sweating, throwing up, stomach aches. Everything. Clearly something was wrong but the doctor claimed it was just allergies. I don't have allergies.

With as much as I wanted to know what was really going on, I decided to let it go. I'm not pregnant, that's for sure. I've already took the test. Plus the doctors would have told me by now.

*

Conan

Heather has been feeling bad for the past 3 months. We don't know what's wrong so I took her to the doctor and they brushed it off as 'allergies' but we both know she doesn't have allergies. She's not pregnant either because she took 3 tests in the past 2 weeks.

The night we came home from our first date, we didn't have sex. In fact, the last time we had sex was going on a week now.

My concern was growing and I began to worry a lot more then I should.

"H, are you hungry?" She shook her head. "Baby, you have to eat." She shook her head before grabbing the trash can from beside the bed and releasing into it.

"I'm really not hungry." She groaned. I nodded and kissed her forehead before leaving the room to let her rest.

I pulled out my laptop to look up symptoms but I couldn't find anything. At this point, I was very worried.

It was now 9:00 at night so I decided to go and lay down to get some rest. I curled up next to Heather and fell asleep.