22*

Heather
I woke up around 5 pm since I fell back asleep this morning. I turned over to see where Conan was but he wasn't beside me.

I got up from the bed so I could use the bathroom, and when I came out, Conan was sitting on the bed.

"Hey baby!" He says with a smile on his face.

"Hey love." I said smiling back. "How long have you been up?" I asked and he just shrugged.

"I woke up to use the bathroom about an hour ago and just never went back to sleep. On the other hand, how did you sleep?" He asked.

"Pretty good, my backs still hurting but I'm okay." He chuckled and pulled me down to sit beside him.

"So, next week I have a surprise for you, and it involves the holidays." He says and I look at him and nod suspiciously.

"Is it a gift or something?" I asked and he nods with a smile before kissing me forehead. "Abby is supposed to be coming over tomorrow and she's bringing mom, so we can tell them what we're having." I said and he nodded at me.

"Have you thought of any names?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Only Madison, have you?" He shakes his head. "What are we gonna do?" I asked and he looks at me and shrugs, leaning in and kissing me.

*

Conan
It had already been a whole week and today was the day before Christmas Eve.

Me and Heather had been wrapping each others gifts and that included the tickets I bought. I was actually excited to go to London and see my mom.

I've been speaking with her over the phone and I even mentioned our wedding, which in fact, she will be invited to.

My mom claims she loves Heather like her own, but she has also admitted that there were times she couldn't stand Heather because she felt as if she was taking me away from her.

"Are you almost done?" Heather asked peeking here head into the doorway.

"Baby, I've been done." I said and she walks over sitting beside me on the couch.

I put my arm around her as she leaned into my side. "I love you." I said randomly.

"I love you too, Cone." It's the little things that matter in life, like this. Random little 'I love you's and compliments toward each other.

I turned on a Christmas movie and laid back with Heather in my arms as we cuddled under the covers. The temperature dropped to nearly 30 last night so it was really cold, even heaters seemed useless at this point.

20 minuets into the movie, Heather fell asleep in my arms so I closed my eyes behind her and fell asleep as well.

*

Today is Christmas Eve, so Heather and I were organizing the gifts under the tree and watching another movie to cure our boredom.

I put the stockings up above the fireplace and I looked over at Heather.

"What?" She asked with a small giggle that turned my world upside down.

"Just admiring you." I said back with a smile as she stood up and walked over to me putting her arms around my neck. I kissed her forehead as I held her close to me.

I helped her to bed since she told me she was tired and I went around, getting in bed myself.

Curling up next to her, she put her arms around me and we said our good nights before falling asleep.

*

Guys- I know this chapter was shorter then my education but come on- what am I supposed to write?

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this chapter and if so then please vote, comment, and follow! <3 if you like my writing, check out my other book, 'Us'.

Byee! -T