14*

*
Heather

The next morning, me and Conan had our bags packed as we made our way to the car to load up the trunk.

We told Abby that we would stay at moms with her for the whole week to spend time with her. I was starting to feel off as we drove toward her house since Abby said it wasn't a good idea to bring Conan along.

Half an hour later, we pulled into the driveway of my mothers house and Abby came outside.

"Hey Heather! Uh, hey Conan!" Abby said smiling at the both of us. I smiled back and gripped Conan's hand as we got our bags out and Abby helped us to the guest bedroom.

For a second, I thought Abby lied about Amelia being here but a second later, the front door opened and shut a second later as a girl walked into the room. She had dark brown hair like me but looked nothing like me.

She was taller then me but shorter then Conan and she seemed to have hazel colored eyes. He lips were average size and she wasn't too curvy. In fact, she was skinny and wasn't really thick. Anywhere.

"Oh, I think you guys remember Amelia. My friend from middle school. She used to come over to stay the weekend with us all the time, remember Heather?" Abby looked at me and gave me a face.

I smiled brightly and stood to hug her but she declined. Rolling my eyes, I sat back down and Conan pulled me to him and held me close. I looked up and kissed him then looked back over to Abby.

Amelia didn't seem to pleased, but I didn't care because I'm not going to keep my relationship a secret because of some obsessive bitch.

"You two... are together?" She asked in a low voice as she sat down beside Conan and scooted to close to him. That clearly made him uncomfortable so he scooted more towards me and that's when I scooted away leaving more room for him to move away from her.

The rest of the day was just like this. Everywhere Conan went, she followed. Every time, I looked at her, she rolled her eyes or gave me a stink look. And to be honest, I don't even know what I did to her.

*

Conan

Once me and Heather got to her moms, we got situated into the guest bedroom. We decided to go see Heather's mom tomorrow at the hospital, so for now we would get some sleep.

I was in the bedroom putting away my clothes when I heard the door open. I thought it was Heather so I turned around and smiled but instantly dropped the smile when I seen who was in the doorway staring at me.

"Amelia? Everything okay?" She nodded. "Oh okay then... can I help you?" She nodded. "With what?" She shrugged and walked over.

"You can do so much better then her. Why don't you understand that I'm the one and not her." I rolled my eyes.

"I'd kindly like to ask you to leave. Get out please." She shook her head.

"No I'm not leaving until you admit your love for me." She said making me cringe inside.

"Love? Bitch get out. Or your ass is gonna get beat the fuck up, because Heather is already on edge about you. So like I said, take my advice and get out." She looked down and said no again making me really upset.

A second later, Heather walked in and I took in her facial expression that she wasn't to excited to see Amelia here.

"Get out Amelia, now!" She rolled her eyes and left.

"So when you said get out, she listened but when I begged the bitch to leave she refused?" She giggled and walked over, putting her hands on both of my shoulders and pulling me down to kiss her. "Baby, with as much as I'd love to, I don't think it's such a great idea fucking here..." She shook her head.