8*

Heather

It's been a couple months since everything with Justin happened. I decided to ask Conan if he wanted to move in and he agreed. So for the last week, we have been looking for a bigger apartment since we will need one, you know?

"H! I found an apartment! Come look!" Conan yelled from the room that we've been sharing. Conan and I aren't together, but we have been getting closer. A lot closer...

"I'm coming Cone!" I sat aside the boxes I was holding and trotted to the bedroom. "Is it nice?"

"Yeah, almost like this one but a little bigger, and it's a 3 bedroom, so you can have a room, I can have a room, and we can have an office." I smiled and nodded while going over to sit next to him.

*

General POV

Heather and Conan had been looking for a place to move into. Conan and his mom have been talking but not as much as they used to. Bella, Conan's older sister, has been taking care of Conan's mother so he can stay with Heather.

Heather and Conan have already purchased the apartment and are officially moving in together, and Conan is very excited to share a home with his best friend, Heather Blake.

*

*

*

Heather

Me and Conan moved into the new apartment and it's absolutely beautiful. Conan decorated the entire interior while I did the whole exterior. This place is amazing. This is the living room:

                     ^^^^^^^The kitchen matched and so did the bedrooms, except my wall was filled with fairy lights and vines along with LED lights on the top wall trim

^^^^^^^
The kitchen matched and so did the bedrooms, except my wall was filled with fairy lights and vines along with LED lights on the top wall trim.

I've been thinking about Conan and I, and I really want to tell him how I feel. What if he finds someone who truly loves him more then me? I want him to have happiness, but I want it to be with me. I know it sounds selfish but I love him.

*

Conan

We moved into the new apartment and the place is perfect! Heather did the exterior and it looks so good. I've never seen a place look so amazing. She let me do the interior so I did. The entire apartment is a whitewash color. Very beautiful, but not as beautiful as Heather right now. I've never seen someone more perfect.

I really want to tell her how I feel before she decides to kick me out, block my number, and get married and have kids with a man who will constantly yell for her to do his laundry.

I want nothing but happiness for her, but I want to be in the picture. I want to be the one to put the ring on her finger, I want to be the one to hold her in her sleep, I want to be the one to help her raise our kids, and I want to be the one she yells at when she's mad, I want to be the one that's takes care of her when she's ill. I want her. I need her. Fuck it.

"H! I need to talk to you and it's serious." I yelled as i heard my voice crack out if nervousness. Am I really going to do this?

"Yeah?" She came into the living room with a shorter dress on and converse.

"I- uh... I just wanted to uh... to t-talk to you a-about someth-thing." She gave me a look before she sat down beside me. The room was darker since it was nearly past midnight.

"Conan, are you okay?" I nodded. "Are you sure?" I nodded again feeling my stomach turn. Next thing I knew, I was leaning in and my lips connected to hers.

I pulled back instantly and took in the look on her face, it wasn't angry, it's wasn't sad, it was pure shock. I felt bad for doing something so reckless and stupid.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"I-I'm sorry." I turned away but she grabbed my face and pulled me back to look at her and then... she kissed me back.

"Conan." I looked at her. "I love you." My eyes widened as the words came out of her mouth. "I really do. I have loved you since the first time you stayed over at my house. And I'm truly sorry if you don't feel the same way. It's okay if you kissed me for the advantage. I don't mind." She looked down at her lap and began playing with her fingers. I reached over and grabbed her hands and held them in mine.

"H, I love you more then myself. And I didn't kiss you for the advantage. You look very beautiful right now and I couldn't help myself. It was wrong of me to do something so stupid without your consent and put our friendship on the line in that way, and I'm sorry. Please forgive me." She shook her head.

"No I am. For making you uncomfortable."

"No Im the one who made you uncomfortable. Forgive me." I said.

"No forgive me." She replied and we both burst out laughing as we noticed the silly argument we just had.

"I forgive you." I said.

"I forgive you too. Even though you didn't do anything." She replied.

"Well you didn't do anything either but- not this again." We both started laughing again as she laid her head on my shoulder. My arm swung around her back to hold her close to me. And this is where I wake up. Wake up. Wake up Conan please.

But I didn't wake up. This was actually happening. I just confessed my feelings to the girl of my dreams. And now we are making out... wow. True romance right?

*

A/N- HIII so chapter 8 is the golden chapter considering they just kissed, confessed to each other, and are now about to hit the bed. God forgive me. Damn- this chapter was cringe af and I'm just now realizing. So I'm gonna try and proof read but if I accidentally skip something just correct me in your head. Or in the comments I don't mind.

Thanks for reading!! Xx. Comment, vote and follow if you enjoyed this chapter. ILY

-T