28*

This chapter might be disturbing for some viewers, so you have been warned.
-
"Remember to do your breathing exercises and the baby has to have moments with you and Heather shirtless." The doctor said as he handed Madison to me. I nodded slowly as I put her in her car seat and helped Heather. Abby helped Heather out to the car as I carried our bags and Amelia carried the car seat with Madison in it.

"Thanks again, guys." Heather thanked Amelia and Abby as they both nodded and I took note that Leah was already in the car.

"Okay, see you guys tomorrow." Amelia said hugging Heather and I and getting into the backseat and Abby hugged us as well and got into her car.

I put the car seat into the back seat and sat up the mirror so we would be able to see the baby while her car seat is facing the back of the seat.

"We have a daughter now, isn't that crazy?" I asked Heather as our fingers were intertwined with each other. She gave me a smile as she nodded and I kissed her hand.

*

It's now June of 2023 and Madi is officially 4 months old. She was born on February 3rd, 2023 at 3:04 am.

I placed Madison in her crib and went to check on Heather since she had been asleep all morning. Although it was only 1 pm, Heather doesn't like sleeping in.

"Baby, it's already 1. Do you want to sleep in?" She mumbled something before sitting up and facing me in bed.

"Is Madison okay?" She asked in a raspy voice. I smiled at her and nodded before sitting down beside her on the bed.

"Yep, the little nugget went right to sleep." I said and she giggled laying her head on my shoulder.

Her baby bump went away already which sort of made me sad. I missed it, but I'm 2 more months, we can have sex comfortably.

I looked at the beside clock then back at Heather who was already looking at me.

"I love you." She said kissing my shoulder then you to my neck and trailing up to kiss along my jaw line then my lips.

"Baby we can't, not until 2 more months. But I love you too, my love." She rolled her eyes playfully then shook her head instantly.

"Me being in this shape doesn't mean I can't give you a blow job, now does it? Plus, you've been so good to me lately." She said with a smile as her hands went to my belt clasp as she slowly unbuckles it.

I gulped at the thought of her lips around me, sucking me off. I help her get my pants down to my ankles as she slides off my boxers and instantly takes me in her hand, pumping a few times to release pressure, then she licked up the base and took me in her mouth completely.

"Fuck..." I moaned as she went faster. Now I was fully hard, and even though I wanted to be inside of her so bad, this worked out. I felt myself coming closer to my orgasm, but when she moaned on my dick, I lost it. Exploding in her mouth, she pulled back licking up all the extra and she helped me get cleaned up.

*

Me and Heather were asleep until we were brutally woken up by a little someone crying from the next room over. I carefully moved Heather off of me so I could get up and go check on Madison.

"Hey baby girl, what's wrong?" I asked the baby as I entered the room. "Oh no, baby must've made an uh oh in her diaper." I said in a playful tone. I picked Madison up out of her bed and placed her on the changing table.

After I was done changing her, I noticed it was now time for her to eat so I took her to the kitchen and made her a bottle.

I turned around to find Heather in the doorway of the kitchen. "Hi baby." I said and she gave me a small smile then waved at me, walking over and sitting beside me at the island counter.

"I could've gotten up and taken care of her needs." She said, kissing my cheek.

"No sweetheart, you've done enough today. Also I'll make dinner or we can order something, like.... Pizza?" I said and she nodded.

"I'll go order it right now, I love you, and I love you my little Madi." She said kissing Madison's nose and she smiled at Heather causing her to instantly look at me. "Did you see that!" She whisper yelled and I chuckled, nodding. "I'm gonna go order the pizza now, I love you both." She said.

"We love you more, baby." I said back and she smiled walking toward the bedroom. "Daddy's gonna lay you down now, nugget." I said and she smiled at me causing my heart to skip a beat. She has Heathers smile and eyes. But she has my nose and my curls.

*
(...)
THIS is where everything speeds up, we're we take a big time jump 5 years into the future.

(February 1st, 2028) -five years later-
General POV

It's been 5 years now, Madison is going to be five tomorrow and she couldn't be more happier, on the other hand, Conan and Heather aren't handling that too well. They both cried on her 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th birthday.

This year, Madison is legally alloys to go to school so it hurts worse for Heather and Conan.

Meanwhile, they had their wedding and they are now married officially! Amelia got a girlfriend and Abby is still single but she's happier then ever.

"Where's the keys..." Heather mumbled mostly to herself but Madison hears her and runs to her mom and dads room, grabbing the keys off of their dresser and returning with them in her hand, giving them to Heather.

"Here you go mommy." She said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you baby, like I said, mommy and daddy will be back. We are going to pick up something for your birthday party and we'll be back. Aunt Abby is going to watch you." Heather says to her child.

"Okay mommy, I love you." She said kissing her mother goodbye and Heather says it in return before talking to Abby and she leaves with Conan.

*

This was a huge year jump and I hope it wasn't too awkward.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it and if so then leave a vote, comment, and follow me:)

If you like my writing then I have another book called 'Us' if you would like to check it out. :)

Byee! -T 🤍