11*

A/N- This is chapter 11, labeled as 'The Date' Enjoy!

Conan
I called my sister this morning to meet up at a nearby park. I told Heather I had a surprise and I had to go set it up today so she was now at home, getting ready for the surprise.

I've never sat up a date before because I've never loved someone as much as I love Heather. This was going to be special so I needed time to set it all up. Of course, my sister was going to help me though.

"Heather is that girl from school, right?" Bella asked as we walked around the field in the park.

"You've literally met her like 20 times. She's the brunette that would come to our house and get me." She looked down in thought but then looked up a second later.

"Oooh! Heather Blake! I do remember her. I didn't think she would ever date someone like... you." She pointed to me causing us both to laugh.

"Me either. But... she told me she loved me the same way and I believe her. I hope she isn't lying because I'm looking forward to spending my entire life with her." She nodded as I continued to speak.

"So your really head over hills for this girl?" I nodded. Does she treat you right?" I nodded once again. "Have you guys had sex yet?" I stopped walking and looked at her. "I take that as a 'yes'. Were you guys using protection?"

"Why do you want to know- that's personal." She rolled her eyes.

"Conan, you 23. And too young to be a father. Unless your ready, but I'm just saying. And your right, it's not my business but I just want to know." I nodded and looked down. "So is that a yes or..."

"Bella, shut up." She laughed and I rolled my eyes as we stopped. "This is good. It has a nice view of the city." She looked at me as we stood on a hill full on green grass surrounded by flowers and not too much shade.

"Okay, do you have everything?" I nodded. "Alright, I'll set up your date here. You go home and get ready with Heather, then come back and you will have a cute little picnic sat up by me." I nodded, hugged her and left.

*

Heather

Conan said he had a surprise for me, and I probably got too excited, thinking I was going to a Harry Styles concert or something.

I put on a thigh-high red dress that was off the shoulder with a nice pair of red sandals.

A few moments later, I got my makeup and hair done when I heard the door open and close. Then a small knock on the bedroom door. I walked over and opened it as I saw my boyfriend. All dressed up in a nice black suit with his hair free and curly as usual. I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me gently, then took my hand in his and walked with me out to the car. Yes, Conan bought a car about a year ago.

"So, where are we going?" I looked at him as he held onto my hand.

"H, that's the point of a surprise... I can't tell you." I giggled as he pulled out a blindfold.

"I'm not wearing that." I said.

"Yes you are. Or you'll ruin my surprise." He pouted and I felt bad so I gave in.

After he put the blindfold over my eyes, he helped me walk to where he had the surprise.

"We're here, I'm gonna take this off now." He said, referring to the blindfold. I nodded and I felt him untie the blindfold off. When I adjusted my eyes to my surroundings, I couldn't help but gasp at the sight in front of me.

He had a candle lit picnic, on a hill, with a view of the entire city of LA! And when I say it was beautiful-

"Conan- I don't know what to say except... wow!" He laughed as I looked at him and felt tears come up.

"Don't cry baby!" He hugged me tightly and wiped my tears. I kissed him for a long minuet then sat down. He had prepared an entire meal for me and him and I couldn't believe my eyes. "My sister helped me set this all up. So if you were wondering if I did this all alone, no." We both laughed.

After an hour of laughing, talking, flirting, and feeding each other, we decided it was late and packed up to go home.

*

A/N- The end of this chapter will pick up in the next one so don't harass me about the cliffhanger LOL. Love you guys.

If you liked this chapter, leave a vote, comment, and follow :)

Bye! -T