24*

This chapter contains smut and heavy 18+ details, read at your own risk.

Heather

He kissed my forehead and I grabbed his cheek to kiss his lips and he began deepening the kiss. His hands went down to squeeze my ass as mine went to his belt as I unbuckled the clasp and he pulled his pants off as I helped him get his shirt off and he took off my shirt and pants as well.

"Sit down, I'm going to suck you off." His eyes widened as I told him but he instantly nodded.

I got down on my knees at the end of the bed as he pushed his boxers to his ankles and I took him in my hand, pumping him a few times to relieve pressure as I took note that he was halfway hard.

I kissed the tip as I circled my tongue around it. Licking up his shaft, I took him fully into my mouth as he collected my hair into a makeshift ponytail and I began bobbing my head up and down.

I watched as his head tilted back in pleasure. A moment later, he looked me deep in my eyes as I began sucking. He began moaning as I started pumping what I couldn't fit in my mouth.

"I'm close but I want to finish inside of you." I nodded quickly and got up on the bed as he hovered over me, taking off my panties and helping me unclip my bra as he lined himself up and entered me slowly but easily, causing a sigh of relief to slip from my lips as he slides into me fully.

He began thrusting harder and faster as I felt him hit a different angle that caused my hips to starting moving involuntarily.

He continued his actions as I felt myself reaching my high and my legs began shaking as I felt my walls begin to tighten and my toes curl as my vision goes white for a moment.

I feel myself let go as he twitches inside of me and releases, causing a groan to leave his lips as he began kissing my neck.

A little while later, we were curled up under the covers as his fingers traced my side up and down, gently. My head rested on his chest as I'd raise up to kiss his cheek every few minuets.

"I love you." He said randomly. After all these years of being together, there has never been a moment that his words didn't affect me somehow.

"I love you too, baby." I said with a smile as he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine gently. "The only difference is that you'll never know how much I truly love you though." I said, sitting up as he looked at me.

"Yeah? Well I can't wait to watch you walk down the isle in nothing but white." He said and I smiled at him gently. "Let's go to sleep love, we have a city to go explore in the morning." He whispered in a tired voice as I nodded and felt my self fall asleep in his arms.

*

With as short as this chapter was- it's worth it because chapter 25 is going to be a year long. IJK but it's gonna be long af so don't be mad. It might even take me a whole day to finish. Or maybe not Bc I'm tired but I'll try my best to keep you all satisfied:)

Thanks for reading, if you liked this chapter then please vote it, comment on it, and follow me :)

If you like my writing then I have another book called 'Us' that you could maybe go check out! :D

Byee! -T