25*

This^^^ owns my heart completely 🤍
Here we go!

Conan
I woke up as I felt my heart fill with joy. Today is 5 days before New Years but it felt so close to the end of the year!

I had a dream about Heather and I. It was really good. It was more of an image or sneak peek of our future, I guess. I sat up in bed as I noticed Heather gone. I looked around but found that the bathroom door was closed and the light was on so she was clearly feeling sick again.

I sat up as I yawned and stretched but felt my stomach begin to growl. I stood to my feet as I walked toward the bathroom and knocked gently on the door.

"Come in." She said from behind it and I opened up to find Heather in fetal position by the toilet.

"Baby girl? Are you okay?" She nodded.

"Just an upset stomach as usual. Sorry if I woke you." She replied and I shook my head instantly.

"No, you didn't, my love. I'm hungry, wanna go to a little cafe for breakfast?" I asked her and she nodded with a small smile plastered across her lips as I walked over and helped her up from the floor. "Love, are you okay? I can just order something with room service!" I said, as I noticed her holding her belly. Clearly, a contraction hit her.

"No, it's fine. Just the baby acting up." She said with a dry giggle, clearly hiding her pain.

"Baby I'm serious!" I said, as I placed my hand on her back.

"And I am too! I'm okay, I promise. This is nothing different then any other morning. Madi is just upset." She said, giving our baby the cutest nickname to ever exist.

"I really can't wait to meet her." I said with a frown. She put her arms around me to collect me into a side hug.

"Me either babe, I bet she'll have your curls. If not then I don't want her." She said jokingly. We both giggled as we returned to the bedroom to get ready.

Even though it was snowing outside, London wasn't that cold which was unusual since my mom described it to be freezing.

Heather wore a cute little maternity sweater, black jean skirt, and some low-top doc martins. She had her hair curled with a little white headband on.

I just wore a casual sweater and some jeans with my doc martins as well, to match of course!

My hair had gotten longer over the years since Heather practically begged me not to cut it, so we made a deal that she had to help take care of my hair every once in a while... To be honest, I had a glow up since I've been growing out my hair too!

We held hands as we walked along the sidewalks of London. It was very beautiful! Everywhere you looked, there were Christmas lights hung up along buildings and around light poles. In the distance, you could catch a sight glimpse of Big Ben.

We crossed the busy streets and walked toward a tiny little cafe at the corner of one street. Once we walked in, I was hit by a beautiful aroma of pastry cakes and coffee. I gave Heather a pleased look as she smiled at me and we walked toward the front counter to order.

"Hello there! Welcome to Donnie's Cafe, I'm Bridget, you may order whenever your ready." A ginger woman with a strong British accent greeted us with a welcoming smile. Her eyes soon moved to Heather belly bump as her face lit up. "Oh my! Congratulations you two!" She said with a big smile.

"How did you know?" Heather asked. The woman, Bridget, shrugged with a giggle.

"I guess I know a baby bump when I see one. How far along are you?" She replied calmly.