16*

A/N- This chapter will contain smut, if you get easily disturbed, I don't recommend reading.
*

Conan

When we got back to the house, we began packing. A second later, Amelia appeared in the doorway of our bedroom and was staring at me. I began to get uncomfortable so I shut and locked the door.

I had just realized that me and Heather had been here for a week, and that we nearly broke up not even 10 hours ago.

Crazy.

*

Once we got back to our apartment, I felt as if a load of weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

Taking in a deep breath, I opened up the door and felt a wave of relief. I'm home.

And to be fair, I don't want to ever leave again. I walked into the room and was introduced by a blossom filled scent. 

A moment later, Heather came into the room and smiled at me, walking over and wrapping her arms around my neck as I pulled her up to straddle my lap.

"I love you, H." She kissed me.

"I love you too baby." She said back. And with that, I flipped us over so I was now hovering her. Deepening the kiss, I helped her take off her shirt and pants. In return, she helped me take mine off as well.

Now, I was fully naked and still hovering her body as I kiss her lips, neck, and chest, leaving love bites.

"Cone, I need you." I nodded and lined myself up at her entrance. Rubbing my tip through her folds before sliding in with ease. A deep sigh of relief left my lips as I slowly glided in and out of her. Looking into her eyes, I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers gently as I took in the moment.

Everything was perfect, her, this, us. I really do love her.

Feeling myself get closer to my orgasm, I picked up the speed until I felt her walls squeezing me, and a second later, her nails digging into my back causing a low moan to leave my lips as she held me close.

Our breathing picked up and then I felt myself twitch as my vision went blurry for a moment. I heard Heather moan from beneath me then she released as I followed close behind, then collapsed on her causing her to giggle. I raised up a second later and kissed her passionately as she held me close to her chest.

*

Heather
Days like these lead me to believe, love is something you have to work on to make perfect progress.

"Conan! Where the hell is my cake?" I yelled as I closed the refrigerator door, trying not to slam it but not succeeding.

"Look, I got hungry. I- I'll make you a new one, or- or I'll buy you one. Please don't be mad." He got on his knees making me let out a small laugh, before grabbing his hands and pulling him up.

"I'm not mad, honey. How about we make a new one tonight?" He smiled and nodded his head before pulling me in to hug him tightly.

I don't know why, but I felt the urge to begin tickling his sides. He let out a loud laugh, bringing a smile to my face as I felt my stomach swarm with butterflies.

"Holy shit. I think I just fell in love with you all over again." I said and he burst out laughing, picking me up and tossing me on the couch playfully, then he began tickling me out of retaliation.

If the world lived off of revenge, we'd never win. Yes, I got that from Nicolas Sturniolo. He's a wise man.

The next hour or so was spent between me and Conan tickling each other back and fourth.