27*

-
Heather
January seemed very short, considering the air around me beginning to thicken.

Maybe it was the fact that I'm due this month, or my nerves and anxiety partnering with each other. Today was like any other day out of the week. Conan went to work, Amelia stopped by since she moved back in with Abby. Me and Amelia have gotten closer ever since last month. The whole incident brought us closer and she was now going to be one of the bridesmaids at my wedding.

I took a nap nearly an hour ago and I just got started on dinner, which wasn't anything too special, just a pot of spaghetti pasta.

"H! I'm home, my love!" Conan yelled from the foyer. I notified him I was in the kitchen and I heard him take off his shoes and walk toward the kitchen. "Baby! Hi Amelia." He said casually greeting us both.

"Hey baby. Amelia stopped by today and decided to help with dinner!" I said with a smile and he turned to Amelia as she gave him a small wave.

They held awkward tension sometimes, so awkward that it could be cut with a pair of scissors. But recently, Amelia has learned boundaries and she even claims she no longer thinks of Conan in that way.

Yeah it surprised me too.

"I'm going to go shower right quickly, dear." He said, kissing my cheek and walking off toward the bathroom.

"I need to tell you something, and I truly hope you don't judge me..." Amelia spoke up a few minuets later after Conan left the room. I turned to her and nodded, gesturing for her to continue. "Promise?" She asked and I nodded with a smile, sticking out my pinky finger as she giggled and hooked her finger with mine. "I- think I'm lesbian. And that's partially why I stopped looking at Conan in that way... but I don't want you to be weirded out by me-"

"Never! Of course not, and I support you if you truly are. Plus, Conan would understand..." I said giving her a wink as she took the hint and her eyes widened.

"Conan's.... Bisexual?!" She shrieked. I nodded and she began giggling. "I don't know why I didn't notice that!" I nodded again with a smile this time.

"He's the last person who would judge anyone who's apart of the LGBTQIA+ community." I said and she nodded.
-
Conan
I walked back into the kitchen, to find Heather and Amelia talking. Once they noticed I was there, they stopped and smiled at me.

"Dinner is almost ready." Heather said and I smiled at her as she gave me a thumbs up. "Wait, Amelia has something she wants to tell you." Oh gosh... this is it. I already know about her feelings toward me! "Right, Amelia?" Heather asked interrupting my thoughts. I looked at Amelia who nodded.

"Yeah actually... I'm... lesbian!" She said as she threw her arms up in the air. Holy shit- I definitely didn't expect that-

"Oh! That's great I'm so happy for you! Don't worry Heather and I support you, in fact I'm-"

"Your bisexual, Heather told me." Amelia replied with a smile and I returned it. "I just wanted you to know so you wouldn't be so uncomfortable around me anymore..." She added and I nodded with a polite smile as I looked at Heather.

"Amelia helped me set up the babies nursery! It's so ador-" Heather said but stopped mid sentence.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked and she just nodded.

"Just contractions..." She said with a reassuring smile. "Uhm, dinner?" She asked, breathlessly as I nodded with a smile and sat down at the island counter.

Once again, she gasped and grabbed her belly as I noticed... "Oh my god... Baby..." I said catching her attention as I looked down at the floor and she did too, along with Amelia. "Holy shit..." I looked at Amelia and she nodded.