7*

Conan
I woke up this morning and I instantly remembered last night. I looked over to my left and Heather was curled up under the covers, asleep.

I felt the need to go do my morning pee, but when I got to the bathroom, I pulled down my pants, and a guitar pick fell out of my underwear. I have no clue how that even got there but... there it is?

"Conan?" Heather called from the room.

"Right here." I said as I stuck my head out of the door of the bathroom. She nodded her head and laid back down. "What are we going to do today?"

"No clue. We already went shopping, we already went out to eat, we already visited the ice cream parlor. There isn't much more to do." I giggled as she spoke.

"How about... ooh! We need to go grocery shopping." She nodded and I finished brushing my teeth and walked back to sit on the bed.

"Alright, I have some clothes for you in the hallway closet if you want to go find an outfit out." I nodded and stood to go to the hallway.

*

As we were shopping, I couldn't help but notice Heather picking up things I liked. I'm honestly very happy that she has been spending time with me, I really missed her.

We checked out and the lady at the cash register claimed we were a cute couple, but we didn't correct her, I'm fact Heather looked at me and back at the lady.

On the way to the car, we seen a classmate from school and mind you, we graduated like 2 years ago- so it was a little awkward to be seeing someone I don't really look forward to seeing anymore, you know?

It was Justin, someone I mainly hated the most. He began walking over and that's when I prayed for my life. At this point, I just wanted to disappear.

"Hey Heather, Hey....?" He started but couldn't remember my name. I knew he was doing it on purpose because he always picked on me.

"Conan?" I said.

"Yeah, that. So you are dating my girl?" He stopped and looked Heather up and down.

"Uh, no. And I'm not yours asshole, so get the hell out of our way." Heather spoke up causing him to roll his eyes. Then what he did next made my blood begin to boil. He smacked her in the face, causing her to fall to the side.

"Oh hell no." I said, grabbing his hair and throwing a punch at his eye. Even though he punched me in the stomach twice, and tried to rip my earring out, I was fine. On the other hand, this kid looked like he was nearly dead.

An hour later, me and Heather were in her room cleaning up as I held an ice pack to her cheek. I would say couple goals but unfortunately, we aren't together.

"Thank you." She said and I nodded hugging her tight. He kicked her in the side and grabbed her by the throat a few seconds after I had punched him.

"It's going to be okay. He's a complete asshole. The pain relief should kick in soon. Until then, you should probably take a nap." She nodded but grabbed my hand as I stood to leave.

"No don't go. He hit you plenty of times too. You should stay and take a nap." I nodded and laid down beside her. Her body began to shake slightly so I decided to reach over and hold her.

She seemed pleased as she scooted closer and laid her head on my head, then she fell asleep a few minuets later.

I was quick to fall asleep too, since I was exhausted and in pain.

*

A/N- Girllll. Anyway, Heather and Conan will confess soon. I swear. Because the two of them are very touchy and all lovey as best friends, imagine how they would be if they were significantly together?? ;)

Anyways, that's all for todays chapter, I'm going to try and make up a certain day from the week that I'll publish. So like maybe Thursday or Monday. Maybe Sunday or Saturday. Not sure. But obviously I will only post if I have a new story uploaded- :)

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed, if so, leave a comment, vote, and follow if you want to make a request. Xx.

-T <3