The Cute One's Here

•Mystic Falls, Present Day •

Once I was able to regain control of all my urges, Katherine and I went back to Caroline's dorm, while Caroline stayed back and watched the professor to make sure he doesn't bleed out. Because one thing for this university needed was for one of their professors to be found dead in his lab due to someone draining him of his blood. Now that would be a mess to clean up for sure. 

When we arrived at the dorm, Katherine was quick to scope out Caroline's mini fridge, and grabbed two blood bags before throwing them at me. "Drink." She ordered before beginning her search for an outfit that fit Elena's personally. 

I held up the two blood bags, "I don't think I need two, Katherine. I'm sure-" I stopped talking once she turned back towards me and gave me stink eye. "Okay, I'll drink both." I mumbled and sat down on one of the beds before tearing off the plastic tab and began to drink the blood, all while Katherine went back to her search for an outfit. But as I began to drink the blood, I felt the urge come back, the urge to find a human and basically rip their throat out. I'm assuming, it probably wasn't the best idea to expose me to fresh human blood and then just settle with cold, old, nasty human blood. I clinched the bag, trying to drink all of it at once. 

The sound of me crushing the blood bag caught Katherine's attention and she turned back to me again, but with much more caution. "Juliana... Slow down." She mumbled out as she slowly began to take a few steps towards me. 

But her words did little to effect me, I just wanted the blood, but I wanted something more than what I was given. Once the first blood bag was empty, I tore off the tab of the second one and began to go to town with it as well. 

Until I felt Katherine touch the arm that was holding the blood bag. I looked up at her and once again, I saw a facial expression that I never thought I would see from Katherine, she was afraid of me. "Juliana, slow down." She recited again. Something about her expression clicked with me and I felt the urge slow down, the urge to go a murderous rampage. Instead of chugging down the blood bag as I had before, I began to savor it instead, slowly trying to enjoy it. 

Katherine swallowed hard, "Thank you," She mumbled and went back in her search, but not without taking a few glances towards me every now and then. 

As I slowly finished off the blood bag, I stared down at the empty bag in my hands. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I called out and looked up at her and saw she was holding a flowery dress out in front of her in the mirror. Something that looks like something Elena would wore, to show off her innocent side. 

Katherine sighed and looked at me through the mirror, "You shouldn't be, I taught you how to react to blood and now as I human, I'm finally paying the price. As the saying goes, karma's a bitch." 

"I'll control it, I promise. I was just hungry and-" 

Katherine rolled her eyes and turned towards me, "Juliana, enough. I know you were, and I told you that in his office, but you were trying to be strong and hold of the urge and look where it got us." She paused for a minute, thinking about what she was going to say next and slowly walked over to me and threw the dress on the bed next to me and proceeded to reach out and touched the side of my cheek with her hand, tilting my head up to make eye contract with her. "I want you to drink a blood bag once a day for now on."

"I don't think-" 

Katherine held up her hand, stopping me from continuing, as she bent down until she was eye level with me. "I want you to drink a blood bag once a day for now on." She repeated. My mouth became instantly dry at her closeness to me, and it only increased as she leaned forward. Of course, my mind went to the best thing, that Katherine was about to kiss me, but that went away when she went past my face and to my ear. But even then, she was so close to me, her lips brushed against my ear and I felt like my heart truly stopped. "I need you at your best, to take care me. Not Ripper Juliana, I need sane Juliana."