Isobel

Literary guys, watch the video before you read this chapter. This is one of the best videos I have ever seen and I'm in love with this video. So go watch it.

OH AND THEN COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE VIDEO

The next day, I had to drag Anna to school, it was the only way I could get her mind off things and I need the same too. When I got there, everyone was doing stuff for the Founders Parade and kids where in groups trying to figure out what kind of floats they would be building.

Anna was wearing sunglasses because she didn't want people to see her eyes from the hours of crying. "God, I can't believe you made me come."

I smiled, "It's helping, isn't?"

Anna gave me a small smile, "I guess."

I glanced down the hallway and saw Ric telling Stefan and Elena to follow him to his classroom. "Hey, I'll be back in a second." I told Anna and quickly went the same way they went.

When I got into the classroom, Damon, Stefan, Elena, and Ric were all in there and they all looked at me shocked. "What's going on?"

Ric was the first to speak up, "I saw Isobel last night." He answered.

I glance over at Elena, "Isobel as in your..." I trailed off but Elena nodded.

"And she wants to see me." Elena continued.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan added on.

"Are you going to see her?" I asked Elena and she nodded. "Good, because I'm coming with and if that bitch has a problem with it. I won't think twice about ripping out her heart."

~

Ric arranged the meeting at The Grill when it was the most busiest which made it impossible for Isobel to hurt Elena if she wanted to. Stefan and Damon were both somewhere in The Grill while Elena and I sat at a table.

Elena was beyond nervous and kept fidgeting with her fingers. I rolled my eyes and put down the menu. "Relax, you're perfect safe. Okay?"

Elena nodded, "Okay. I'm just nervous what she might do."

"Well I can tell you she won't attack right now especially with the amount of people here."

Elena sighed, "You're right."

Suddenly a women in all black stood in front of us before taking off her jacket and placing it on the back of the chair next to her. "Hello, Elena." Then she turned to me. "Juliana, how I'm not surprised to see you."

I lightly growled, but let her continue.

Isobel turned her attention back to Elena. "You look just like her. It's eerie."

"You've met Katherine?" Elena asked.

"Of course she has, why else would she be here?" I snapped. I didn't mean to, but this woman was as close as I could get to Katherine as of right now. After Pearl was killed, I knew Katherine had something to do with it and all I want is to drive a stake through her heart.

Isobel glared at me but looked back at Elena. "She found me after I turned. Genetic curiosity, I suppose."

"Or just another doll to play with." I mumbled.

Isobel didn't hear me because her attention was focused on Elena. "She would be fascinated by you."

Elena glanced at Isobel's necklace around her neck. "Is that how you can walk in the day?"