I'm looking for a Warehouse

• Charlotte, North Carolina 1804•

I groaned as I slowly began to wake up after witnessing the death of the most of the town's people, all because of Katherine and her desire to ruin my chance at being happy in another place. A place without her.

Upon opening my eyes, I saw I was in a cell, wait no, a cage. The type one would find a circus to hold their animals. I quickly tried to reach my arms out to grab the door the cage, only to find them restricted by ropes. I pulled hard on the ropes, but they would not break.

"Oh, I would not bother, I thought it was best to give you a dose of vervain, and knowing your life style with blood, you are beyond weak to break something as simple as rope." A very familiar voice called out.

I turned my head to her voice to see her sitting in a chair not to far from me. "Why the bloody hell am I in a cage for?"

Katherine chuckled, "Well, you see, I know you would not be willing to follow me to our next location. So I thought the next best thing, put you in a cage like the animal you are." Upon hearing her comparing me to an animal, I pulled extra hard on the rope, in an attempt to break them and hopefully tear out her heart but I found myself unsuccessful.

I slowly tried to calm myself down for I knew that being angry would get me no where, literally. "How were you able to find me?" I asked softly. "I was careful, I made sure to never lose control or raise attention. I was just another person in town."

Katherine smirked, "Well, my dear friend, when I arrived in Richmond a week ago, I was expecting a warm welcome from my best friend and I was really to tell my stories of Paris and I even got you a gift. However, when I arrived at our house, only to find Pearl and Annabelle and not my best friend, I was beyond furious." Katherine got up from her seat and slowly made her way towards the cage, and as she did, I slowly backed myself further way from her, but it did not make much of a difference.

"Of course, Pearl was the good friend and told me exactly where you were, which was here, in Charlotte, North Carolina. Upon arriving here, I felt like having fun, so I compelled the Mayor to tell me everything about you and keep tabs on you and report back to me every night. Soon, I had learned of everything that you had done here in the past four years and how close you had gotten to that old lady. Then I decided to have a feast, and well, you saw how that turned out."

Tears began to fill my eyes, "You had no right to do that to them." I whispered softly to myself, but I knew she heard me. "I was just trying to have a normal life without you in the background, controlling me and my every move."

She laughed and came very close to the bars of the cage, "Oh sweetheart, you really must not know me that well." She took a paused and some how managed to push her face even closer to the walls of the cage. "You will never have a normal life while I am around, and trust me, I do not plan on going anywhere any time soon."

~

•New York City, Present Day•

"I'm Katherine," But she took a small pause as she shook the hand of her best friend's girlfriend, the number one person on her list to kill. "But my friends like to call me Kate." Katherine mentally groaned at herself. If there was anything else in the world Katherine hated beside the woman in front of her, it would be being called Kate or anything else besides Katherine but she knew she couldn't blow her cover, especially if this bitch talked about her work to Juliana. She couldn't ruin her plan before it even started.

Peyton smiled as she pulled her hand away from Kate, and proceeded to sit down in her chair with Katherine following her actions in the seat across from her. "Well, Kate, first things first, how did you find out about me and the company?"