Annabelle

IM SOO SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING (for the ones that read this story) IVE HAVE JUST BEEN THINKING THAT NO ONE LIKES THIS STORY

•Mystic Falls, 1864•

I asked for Emily to come over to the small house I had gotten. Well compelled out of someone. I wanted to show Emily my work so far with my research on Yellow Fever. I was getting closer and closer to finding the truth, I could taste it.

I was writing in my research journal, until I heard a knock at the door and I quickly ran to it. I smiled expecting Emily, instead I saw Annabelle, Miss. Pearl's daughter.

"Annabelle, what a surprise." I said trying to keep a smile.

She smiled and waved at me, "Hi, Julia. Katherine wanted me to come over instead of Emily, because she need her."

I sighed and placed my hand on my forehead. "Come in." I told her and she stepped inside my house.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell Emily about?" The vampire asked.

I looked at her, "Promise not to tell Katherine?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled and handled her my journal with all of my research. "I'm close to finding out how people got ill from Yellow Fever."

Anna raised an eyebrow, "Which means you will die soon?" She asked me.

I smiled and nodded, "I probably need two more weeks and I will know for sure and I will have Katherine kill me." I told her.

"Julia, are you even sure she will kill you? You are her best friend."

"Annabelle, Katherine and I have talked about this since the day she turned me. She will kill me when I tell her." I explained to her.

My dear friend sighed, "I guess so." She paused. "Oh Katherine would also like to see you this afternoon."

"Why?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I am just the messenger."

I sighed and nodded, "Tell her I will be there, but after I get something to eat." I told her.

She smiled, "Bye, Julia!" She exclaimed and the left the house.

I chuckled and exited the house as well and enter the woods, looking for snack.

~

I reached the Salvatore's house exactly at one o'clock. I softly knocked on the door, until a slave opened the door. The woman smiled at me, "Miss. Pierce is upstairs waiting."

I walked into the house, "Thank you Miss." I took out five dollars out of my wallet and handed it to her. "Make sure your children eat tonight, Miss."

Her smiled grew two times its size, "Oh thank you so much Miss. I'm sure they will appreciate this." She told me, leaving the room.

Next I went upstairs to Katherine's room. I opened the door and saw Damon and her making out and probably needed more clothes on. I cleared my throat in order to get their attention. "Katherine."

She quickly snapped away from him and looked at me. "Juliana. You actually showed up." Then she looked at Damon and bit into his neck. Drinking his blood. Once she had enough she pulled away and looked at me. "Want some? Anna did say you need something to eat."

I shook my head, "No thank you. I already ate."

Katherine rolled her eyes, "Drinking animal blood is not good for you Julia. We were made to drink human blood." My friend then brought her wrist up to her mouth and bit into it and held it in front of Damon who quickly took it. "See, why can't you be more like him? He is not even a vampire and he is drinking blood... Ow!" She cried as she pushed him away.

"I am sorry, Katherine. Let me make it up to you." He begged as he tilted his head.

Katherine reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a handkerchief to wiped off his neck. "No, now go." She compelled him and he quickly obeyed and left the room. Next she looked at me and patted the bed next to her. "Sit."

I sighed and went over to the bed and sat down next her. Katherine being Katherine, had to play with my hair. "What did you need to talk to Emily about?" She asked me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from her. "Both of us know that you did not let her leave. Instead you sent Annabelle."

She rolled her eyes, "Well, what did you and Anna talk about?" She questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Stuff. Why?"

Katherine raised an eyebrow and held up a brown leather journal. "Are you sure it wasn't about Yellow Fever?" She asked.

My eyes widen as I noticed that the journal was mine. Annabelle never gave it back after I handed it to her. I quickly reached out for the book. "Give me the book, Katherine."

Katherine then sped to the other side of the room, "I read it, you know. You are much closer then you were in Richmond."

I sped over to her, "Give it back, Katherine."

She sped away from me again, but this time towards the burning fire. She held my research journal over the fire. My eyes widen, "Katherine! Don't you dare!"

The book quickly fell from her finger tips and into the fire. I looked up at Katherine who was smirking, "Oops."

I ran over to the fire, but Katherine threw me to the other side of the room and slammed me into the wall. Pinning my arms to the wall. I tried to fight her but she was much strong. I watched as a years of research burned to the ground. Tears were going down my cheeks. All of my hard work was gone.

Katherine held me against my will until the journal was no longer there. Until it was ashes. She let go of my wrist and I fell to the ground. Crying. I looked up at Katherine with tears in my eyes, "Why?" I cried.

She rolled her eyes and went back to her bed, "You will thank me later."

I quickly stood up and ran all the way back to my house. I went to the table that held all of my supplies. I opened all of the drawers until I found another journal. I grabbed my foundation pen and held it against the paper, but nothing came. My mind was blank, I couldn't remember anything.

I let out a loud scream as I placed my arm along the table and slid it across the table. Everything on the table fell to the ground. Glass crashing down onto the hard floor. Papers scattered everywhere.

I destroyed everything I used to found the truth. The truth I will never find, because of Katherine.