I know the truth

•New York City, Present Day•

Abby and I were sitting in silent and it was beyond awkward. There was nothing for us talk about because we had been without each other for so long. During this time, I decided to take a close look at my sister. Without a doubt, she really hadn't changed, but there was little things that made us different. Her face was thinner than mine but then again, she was a few years older than me before she turned. Another thing that made us different was her hair, it was slightly darker than mine. Making her more of a dirty blonde compared to mine which was still very natural blonde color.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and Abby quickly got up from the couch and went to the door. She opened the door and without a second to spare, a man rushed into the house. I mentally gasped, because this man in front of me, was my son. The boy who I held for nine months in my womb. The one who was taken away from me, because that was what Katherine wanted.

Abby sighed while closing the door, "Yes, Lawrence, you can come in."

"Katherine isn't answering her phone still." Lawrence replied, frustrated. He was so fixated with Katherine whereabouts, he didn't even noticed me.

Abby rolled her eyes, "She in Mystic Falls, Lawrence, you know how she gets when she's there."

I took this time to examine my son. He clearly had inherited much of Samuel's genes, the only thing he seemed to have taken after me was his blonde hair and his blue eyes. But besides that, he was a replica of Samuel.

"She would at lease —" and that was when he finally turned and faced me. Lawrence observed me before quickly looking back at his Aunt, then at me again. Clearly, he had very little knowledge of me "W-w-who are you?"

I stood to introduce myself, however, Abby interrupted me before I could. "Lawrence, this is my sister, Juliana. Juliana, Lawrence."

I glared at her but held a hand out. "It's nice to meet you."

Upon hearing my name, Lawrence's eyes narrowed, and he slapped away at my hand. "So you're Juliana? Katherine's friend?" He asked, saying my name with much disgust.  I gradually nodded my head, very confused by his sudden change in mood. He knew of me, but he didn't know what I looked like, classic Katherine. My son suddenly pointed at the door, "Get out."

I stared at him with disbelief as well did my sister. "Lawrence? What the hell? She is our guest." It hurt to hear that he had so much hate for me even though he knew nothing about me except of what Katherine told him.

He turned to Abby, "She doesn't deserve to be here. This is our home, not her's."

My guess is he hit a nerve with Abigail because she grabbed her nephew and slammed him against the wall, probably faster than Katherine. Lawrence, of course, groaned in discomfort. "Look here Lawrence, I don't know what Katherine told you or what sick idea you have in your mind, but Juliana is family. And you know how I am about family."  And with that, she let go of him.

It hurt, seeing the love between the two, knowing they had been with each other for a such a long time, while I was Katherine's pet. Her puppet. When I could have been with my family. But yet again, that was my life for you.

Lawrence's voice pulled me out of my thoughts, "Katherine never wanted her to come here. She should leave before she gets back."

Finally, I had built up enough courage to speak. "Katherine won't be coming back for a while." Lawrence's attention turned back to me, furious at what I was saying. "She crossed many people in Mystic Falls, Lawrence. It was doomed to happened sooner or later." Lawrence took a step towards me while I stood my ground. "But she's safe."