I need you to do me a favor

•Mystic Falls, Present Day•

I groan and began to wake up, when I heard whispering. "Thank you, Damon, for allowing her to stay here. It will just be for the day. Hopefully by tomorrow things will be a little better." I heard Pearl say to Damon.

"And I thought Katherine ruined me." He paused. "What did she do to her?"

Pearl sighed, "Julia was just a young girl who didn't know anything and she followed Katherine like a lost puppy. Katherine did something, and she followed. Soon Katherine realized how vicious Julia was and then Katherine began tell her to do things over and over. Soon it was just the way Julia function."

I stood up from the uncomfortable bed and went over to the steel door and lend against the door. "Until Pearl taught me another way." I mumbled.

Pearl nodded in agreement, "I showed her she didn't need to be that person." Pearl took a step towards the door and handed me a bottle of blood. "Deer blood."

I took the blood, "Thank you, Pearl." I untwisted the lid. "I don't know what happened. I just remember bitting Frederick's neck and I losing control." I paused and felt tears fill my eyes. "How many?"

Pearl sighed, "Four people. I'm sorry Julia. I know how hard you've been working on your control. Frederick shouldn't have done what he did."

"He wanted me to suffer, just like Katherine." I explained.

"Juliana, what did I promise to you in the tomb?" Pearl asked.

"You promise me that she wouldn't hurt me again." I answered.

Pearl smiled. "And that is a promise that I will keep." She paused. "Will you be okay for the day? I know you just need to relax for a little bit."

I nodded, and she began to walk away but I stopped her. "Pearl, wait." She stopped and came back to the door. I pulled off my daylight ring and slipped my hand through the small window. "Take this just in case."

Pearl nodded and took the ring from me. "Get better Juliana."

~

•Mystic Falls, 1864•

Katherine and I were walking through the Salvatore's garden. We only have a few days from the Founders Days and Katherine had already order our dresses and had gotten me a date to the dance. The only problem was, she didn't tell me who my date was.

"Which brother will be escorting you to the dance?" I asked her.

"I have not decided yet." Katherine paused. "How have you been feeling lately? Since our last encounter."

I glared at her, "Let us not talk about that."

Katherine smirked, "Why not?" She asked me. "Has the pain not gone way? The urge to feed?" Suddenly the smell of blood filled my nose and I saw her cutting into her own wrist with her finger nail. I growled, I couldn't lose control again. I started to walk faster away from her, but she grabbed my arm and yanked me back. "You haven't eaten since I let you go. Maybe I will even let you feed until you tear them apart."

I felt my fangs enlarge, "Katherine," I growled. "If you do this to me again, I won't be able to go to the Founders Day. You should be helping me, not urging me to feed."

Katherine rolled her eyes, and walked passed me. "Pearl shouldn't have done what she did. I had everything under control."

I turned to her, and anger filled my eyes. "Under control! You made me kill people!" I screamed.

Katherine suddenly turned around and sped in front of me. "If I remember correctly, you enjoy each kill. Never once did you stop. So do not blame me for your kills."