The Return

•Mystic Falls, Present Day•

Stefan had just figured out that Katherine was pretending to be Elena in her own house and threw her across the room, but she quickly stood back up.

"Katherine." He growled.

"At least I fooled one of you." She told him. Stefan quickly sped over her and slammed her against the wall. "Feel better?" She asked.

Stefan growled against and slammed her into another wall this time by holding her neck. Until they heard the door opening and Stefan got distracted by the sound. Katherine smirked and took this chance to grab his arm that was on her neck and twisted it before speeding off.

~

"Did she say what she wanted?" Damon asked.

"No." Replied Stefan.

"Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance."

"She said she fooled one of us at least. What does that mean?" Stefan ask Damon.

"She pretended to be Elena, too, when I showed up earlier tonight." Damon answered.

Just then Elena came into the kitchen, "I told Jeremy. I can't lie to him anymore."

"Are you all right?"  Stefan asked.

Elena shook her head, "No, I'm not all right. I thought that will all the tomb vampires gone, things would get better."

"I know." Stefan agreed. "We all did."

"Katherine was in this house. That means that she's been invited in. What are we going to do?" Elena questioned.

"Move." Suggested Damon.

Elena rolled her eyes, "Very helpful. Thank you."

Damon lend against the counter, "Just like what Julia said, Katherine wants you dead, there's zero you can do about, you would be dead. But you're not. So clearly she has other plans."

Elena looked at both of the brothers confused, "Where is Julia?"

~

"That's it!" Drunk Katherine cheered, as I continued to drain the blood from some person Katherine had retrieved for me. "Drink up, sweetheart! We have a long day ahead of us."

After Katherine had told me to turn off my humanity. She had a few errands to run so I stayed at the house she was staying at which was owned by a woman known as Mrs. Flowers. When she got back, she wanted to see what this Julia could do and she got what she wanted. We went to a small bar outside of town and she compelled everybody to not move or anything.

The body fell limp in my arms and I knew he was dead. I growled and pulled my fangs away from his neck, then looked up at Katherine. "May I?" I asked.

Katherine smirked, "Have I ever said no?" I shook my head. "Then I believe you have your answer."

I smiled evilly, before tearing the body into pieces.

~

I jumped up from the bed as I felt someone throw water on me and then they opened the blinds.  "Wake up, I need you to do stuff for me." Katherine told me as I heard her walking around my room.

I groaned, "Go get one of your other minions to do it, I just want to sleep." I responded before throwing the covers back over my head.

Until they were yank down and I came face to face with the devil. "I want you, so get your ass up and let's go."