What's your deal?

•Mystic Fall, 1864•

I arrived at Pearl's apothecary after I was able to clean myself up. It wasn't open yet, but I entered anyway. "We are not- Juliana." Pearl gasped then hugged me. "It is good to see again. How are you feeling?"

I nodded, "I have seen better days, but I'm glad to be myself again."

Pearl smiled, "I will go get Annabelle, I am sure she would love to see you again." She told me and went to the back of the shop. The back of the shop was Anna's little work space because she wasn't allowed to work up front. Something about Pearl not wanting people to think that she was weak and take advantage of her. A few seconds later, Anna came running over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Julia! Your back!" She exclaimed and pulled away.

I chuckled, "It was only a few days, Anna. I am sure life has not been all to bad."

Anna frown and crossed her arms, "I have missed my best friend and I thought you were going to miss the Founders Day party."

"Of course she wouldn't, I wouldn't allow that." I heard Katherine behind me and my jaw clinched. "Right, Julia?"

"Of course, Katherine." I answered through my teeth.

I turned around and saw Katherine smirked, "I guess we have the whole party back now."

•Mystic Falls, Present Day•

Pearl and Anna arrived at the Salvatore House early the next morning. Pearl pounded on the door until someone finally opened. Damon looked at the two confused, "Yes?"

"Is Juliana here?" Pearl asked worried.

Damon shook his head, "No, why?"

Pearl stepped back and tried to figure out how this could happen. She thought Julia was going to be different this time. She thought she wouldn't lose control this time. Anna spoke up, "A man was found this morning, tore to pieces. His organs where scattered everywhere, bones were in places they shouldn't be. The police officers are ruling it an animal attack."

Damon still looked at the girl confused, "And?"

"This is Juliana signature mark when she loses control." Pearl answered. "What happened last night? Did Frederick do something to her?"

Damon lend against the doorframe, "She tried to help, but was caught in a crossfire. He tied her up, and I don't know after that."

"If you see her, snap her neck and bring her to our house." Pearl told him. "Whatever you do, keep Elena away from her or else she will kill her. Oh and Damon, try to stay away from her as well."

Damon stood up, "Why?"

"Katherine didn't train her only to tear humans apart, she also trained her to rip apart vampires."

~

I dropped the last college girls body, or what was left of it, onto the floor. I cautiously stepped over all of the body parts from the three college girls. I tore apart everything I hated about them. Which was everything. None of them were noticeable.

"Well, well, look at what we have here." I turned around and found Damon. He looked down at bodies. "Your right, you are worst then Stefan."

I growled at him, "What do you want Damon?"

"I'm here to help, seems as if you are in a mess." He answered while kicking a body part to make his point.

I rolled my eyes, and walked passed him. Until he grabbed my arm, when he did that, I grabbed his arm and twisted it around. I slammed him into the wall, he groaned in pain, "I'm a lot stronger now, Damon. I can tear you into pieces without even blinking."

I began to dig my fingernails into his skin, ready to rip him into pieces. "I only want to help, Juliana." Damon begged.

I let go of him, "I don't want help. I'm fine like this."

He turned around so his back was against the wall. "Katherine made you like this, Julia. This isn't you."

I growled at the sound of her name, "She didn't make me like this." I snapped and I lend forward towards his ear. "Now if I was you, stay the hell away from me." I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him across the room and sped out of the dorms.

Until someone grabbed my arm and slammed me into a tree. "Juliana, please." Pearl begged me. "This isn't you."

I quickly kicked her off of me, and she flew back until she hit an another tree. "I don't want help, Pearl! I'm fine like this!"

"I'm so sorry, Julia." I heard her whisper.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I gasped when I realized it was vervain. I turned around and saw it was Anna. "I'm sorry, Julia."

I tried to keep my eyes open, and my legs became weak under me. "No." I whispered, as my legs gave out on me. "Don't do this to me, Anna."

"You gave us no choice, Julia."

Then I blacked out.

•Richmond, Virginia 1795•

I didn't leave my room for weeks. Pearl always brought me food, and Anna did once in a while. Katherine didn't come near me, and I was glad she didn't. Some days I thought about ending my life. I wonder why Katherine even keep me alive. I was no help, and she made that very clear. It was almost as if I was back home with my mother and whenever she made me feel like I was useless. 

I heard a knock at the door. I sighed and got off the bed and went to the door. I opened the door and looked at the person, only to see it was the monster of my dreams. I quickly tried close the door, but she caught it. "Juliana, can we talk, please?"

I shook my head, "No, I do not wish to speak to you."

I saw her roll her eyes, "If you do not open this door, you will die in this room."

"Then let me die, Katherine, you should have let me in the first place" I hissed.

Katherine suddenly shoved the door opened, pushing me away in the process. I glared at her as she entered my room, unwelcoming. I crossed my arms when she closed my door. She went over to my bed and sat down.

When I didn't say anything for the next five minutes, she sighed. "I am sorry that I said those things about you. It was uncalled for. Forgive me?"

I rolled my eyes and went over to door and opened it, ready to leave this room because I did not want to hear her pathetic apology, until Katherine sped over to me and placed her hand on the door, keeping the door closed. "We are not leaving this room until you talk to me."

"No."

She lend against the door, "Looks like neither one of us is leaving."

I glared at her, but in the corner of my eye I saw the curtains covering the windows, blocking the sunlight. I turned my heels and went towards the window. I grabbed the curtain, and raised an eyebrow. "Leave, Katherine, or I will pull this. "

Katherine smirked, "Go right ahead, Julia."

I looked at confused, but was quick hid it. I pulled the curtain back, but when I looked where Katherine was standing at, she was gone. I dropped the curtain, until someone shoved their wrist in my mouth. A sticky liquid dripped into my mouth, right away I knew it was blood. Vampire blood. "Hmm!" I mumbled against the wrist.

"I can kill you so fast, Juliana. You do not even know it." I heard Katherine whispered behind me. "So I suggest you sit down, and let's talk." I slowly nodded, and she pulled her wrist away. "Fix the curtain, now." I went over to curtain and fixed it so no light could come through. Then slowly sat down on the bed and looked down at my hands.

Katherine stood in front of me and placed her hand under my chin and forced me to look up at her. "We are going to make a deal, Julia. Whether or not you accept is your choice, but deny it. I will kill you the second my blood is out of your system." Katherine pulled away from me. "Your choice, Juliana."

I looked down at my hands again then I looked back up at Katherine. "What's your deal?"