Miss Mystic Falls

•Mystic Falls, Present Day•

The Salvatore brothers and I were in a room, that had a cooler filled with blood bags. Stefan being the one to take them and Damon and I finding them.

"So, when were you going to share?" Damon asked.

Stefan and I glared at him. "Not helping, Damon." I mumbled.

Stefan nodded at the cooler, "Go ahead. Help yourself."

Damon shook his head, "No, no, I'm talking about that the fact that you're a closet blood junkie."

Stefan shrugged his shoulders, "So I'm drinking blood again. You're the one that shoved it on me. What's your problem? I have it under control."

I shocked my head, "No, you don't, Stefan. You and I are the same. We say things that aren't true. Soon the blood bags won't be enough, and the urge will become worst. Then before you know it, you're a Ripper again." I explained to him.

"And you robbed a hospital, Stefan." Damon snapped taking a step towards him.

"So what's your point?" Stefan asked us.

"Think about Elena, Stefan. She won't want this from you. Your changing and you don't know it, but she does." I answered, but he ignored me.

"Fine. whatever, man. Drink up." Damon told him.

My head flipped over to him, "Damon!" I snapped.

Damon was soon at the cooler next to Stefan, "Just remember we're trying to keep a low profile. Why don't you just walk up to Sheriff Forbes, ask her to tap a vein."

"Have my actions negatively impacted you? Oh. I can't imagine what that must feel like." Stefan asked Damon.

I suddenly knew what he was doing, he was getting under Damon's skin. "Yeah, what does Elena think about the new.. you?" Damon asked Stefan.

"Nothing's changed. I'm still the same person." Stefan answered.

"Sure you are." I mumbled under my breath.

"Clearly."

"Elena doesn't need to know anything yet." Stefan told him.

"Oh, actually she does." Suddenly both boys turned to me. "The blood on your wrist gave it away and I told her. Oops."

Damon looked at Stefan, and sighed. "You've been off the human stuff for years, Stefan. If you're have trouble controlling-" Suddenly he was cut off.

"I'm not having any trouble."

Damon got into Stefan face, "Who do you think you're talking to? I know what it's like that jekyll and hyde feeling. There's that switch, something it goes off and you snap. Right now is not a good time for me to be worried about you snapping."

"I know that it pains you to see this." Damon rolled his eyes. "But I'm fine, okay? I'm fine." Stefan then reached down and grabbed a blood bag. "So please, do me a favor. And back off." Stefan snapped and closed the cooler and left the room.

I went over to Damon and crossed my arms. "We need to stay close to him, Damon. He's hanging by a thread, and that thread is about to snap."

Damon looked at me, "And what can we do? Talking to him won't work."

I glanced at him, "We do whatever we have to, to make it work and if we have too. Lock him up."

~

I heard a bell at the front door and I went to go answer it and I saw a man. He suddenly walked inside the house, without my permission, obviously not a vampire. "Yes, you can come in." I mumbled as I closed the door.