Part 5

Sid woke up at 8am, as usual. First thought when he woke up was to call sana but he thought as she must be sleeping so he simply text her 'hey how you slept baby?' And went to take shower when he came back all ready to go in his room he took his phone and checked but there was no reply. He put his phone back into his pocket.

He then went dowstairs for breakfast after that he went to office, he had back to back meetings but he still managed to check his phone just because if sana has replied or not, but it was now 12 pm she still hasn't replied

He text her again 'Are you alright?' He waited for 5 min then he thought to call her but just then his PA came and told him he has a meeting snd he put his phone in his office, he got busy and totally forgot his phone.

At the same time in Gill's house, Sana woke up at 12:30 pm, while yawning she and eyes still closed she looked for her phone on the side table but she found nothing then she opened her eyes and found her phone on bed.

Then yesterday memories came into her mind , hiw she slept while talking to sidharth on call.

She opened her phone and saw sidharth's msg

Sana pov:

Right now im looking at Sidharth's texts and the first msg was at 8:02 am and the second one was at 12:01 pm.

Damn he woked up at 8 in the morning, i thought.

"Good morning Sidharth, i just woke up and saw your messages. Hope you didn't mind that i replied late"
"And i slept good you tell?"

I sended him these 2 texts and then go to washroom, did my business and walked out wearing a short frok.

I checked my phone but he didn't replied so i thought to give him a call but what if he is busy. I'll just call him after sometime if he didn't send any text and go downstairs with phone in my hand.

I did breakfast with everyone. Then shehbaaz left with his friends, papa didnt go to office today because maa and papa has to go at someone's home. They also left after sometime.

And now I'm sitting in my room studying because bro I've my final exams next month. Just 1 hour passed and then my mind diverts towards Sidharth as till now he haven't replied to my msgs. I felt bad amd sad as i didnt replied him on time so he must be angry.

I thought to give him a call.

Pov end.

Sana called sid and just then sid entered his office and seeing the caller name he smiled and picked it up.

"Heyy baby how are you?" He said smiling

"Sidharth aap naraaz ho na mujhse?" She said sadly

His smiled turned into a frown how can he be angry with his baby that too without any reason and he said "kyun baby kya hua?"

"Aap ne mere msgs ka reply nhi kiya toh aap naraaz hi huye na," she said with cracked voice

And after just hearing this he smiled and thought she is so innocent. If there would have been another girl in her place, she should have complained that i didn't replied on time, he was thinking but she speak again.

"Sidharth sorry maine time par reply nhi kiya tha subha, main sokar hi 12:30 par uthi, i was so tired, I'm sorry," she said looking down tears made way into her eyes.

"Baby yeah i waited for your text or maybe call, lekin main naraaz nhi hun. Aur rona nhi i can't see tears in your eyes." He said worriedly that what if she started crying he can never see her in tears

"Sachii? Main naraaz nhi ho?" She said getting excited like a kid

"Yes sachi, main apne baby se kese naraaz reh skta hun," he said chuckling a little on her cute talks and she started blushing