Part 14

Sid woke up as he felt something on his face. When he open his eyes he looked at sana and starting chuckling. She was feeling just like a child. Her hand was on his face, face in pillow and she was laying on her stomach.

He took her hand from his face and placed it on her side. She also started moving and sidharth closed his eyes immediately as he pretended to sleep.

Sana woke up and saw time it was 8 am. She thought 'ghar mein 12 baje bhi nhi uthti thi aaj 8 baje khudi ankh khul gai' and smiled at herself.

Here eyes went to the man sleeping beside her. Well he is pretending but she didn't knew. She was now facing him still laying in bed. She looked at his cheeks and wanted to pull them. So she move his hand in front of him to check, if he would wake up or not.

"Kitne cute ho aap," she said while slowly pulling his cheeks.

"Sote huye kitne ache lag rahe ho," she again said now while caressing his closed eyes. Then she kissed his head. She then pulled away and was about to get up but suddenly she felt two encircling around her waist pulling her direct on Sidharth's chest.

"Baby am i really cute?" Sid said smirking in his husky voice looking at her.

"Ummm... aap uthe huye the?" Sana asked looking down.

"Haan baby, but I'm not cute, seriously sab words mein se cute? You can say hot and sexy but cute?" He said like a child and she started laughing still on top of him.

"Aap cute ho toh ho bss," she said while chuckling

"Acha toh btaun cute bnda kya kar skta hai," he said leaning towards her face and she immediately pulled herself out of his arms and he let her go now he was laughing.

"Abhi bhi cute," he asked

"Jee abhi bhi cute," she said

"Sochlo baby last time pooch raha hun," he said and she knew he is serious this time so she walked towards bathroom door and turned around towards him.

"Aap cute ho, cute cute cute,"she said showing him tongue and instantly walked into bathroom and closed the door while laughingh. And here sidharth was just surprised seeing his baby literally acting like a baby, he just shook his head while chucking and lay down on bed waiting for sana to come back so he can go and take a shower.

On the other side sana took a warm bath and now she was drying herself with a towel then it hit her that she didn't took her clothes before coming in bathroom. She sighs "Sidharth ko bol deti hun wo de dein ge," she thought to herself.

She quickly wrapped a towel around herself and opened the door slightly looking inside the room. She saw sidharth was using his phone layijg on bed.

"Sidharth," she said and closed the door.

Sidharth goes towards the bathroom.

"Haan baby kuch chahiye tha?" He asked standing ouside.

"Wo.. umm mein kapre lana bhool gai aap de dein ge?" She asked

"Okay baby bta do kya pehno gi? Like traditional or western kuch?" He asked, he knows that newlywed bride wear sarree type clothes but still asked her to know in which clothes she's comfortable.

"Umm.. sidharth sarree de dijiye koi," she said.

"Wait laya bss," he said a

And goes towards the closet. He saw a pink sarree and quickly picked it for her. 'She would look perfect and just like an angel in this but i think I've to pick bra and panties also as she also didn't took those with her," he thought to himself and picked same colour lacy bra and panties.