Part 26

Sid's Pov:

I felt some movement in hair which made me opened my eyes. I've my baby's nipple in my mouth. God i kept it in my mouth the whole night?. Then i looked up sana has her left hand in my hair but she did it while sleeping as she is asleep now as well which made me smile.

I kissed her forehead leaning towards her then i noticed her frowning maybe she is gonna woke up. So i again took her nipple in my mouth and pretended to be asleep.

I can feel her shaking a little. After almost 5 minutes she tried to take her nipple out of my mouth but i started sucking it still pretending to be asleep. I heard her moaning a little. God she is making me hard again, only i know how i controlled myself last night. She was breathtaking beautiful last night and i loved her submissive side when i said to open her shirt amd bra.

"Aaah," she moaned when i started sucking her nipple a little hardly.

"Sidharth," she said caressing my hair.

"Sidharth uth jayein," she said again and this time i hummed a little.

"Uth jaiye na," she said, this time i thought to drop the act now.

"Babyy morning," i said and dipped my face in her neck.

"Good morning, fresh hojayein aap," she said shyly.

"Baby you're looking beautiful," i said, took my face out of her neck and kissed her forehead. She was just blushing.

She was wearing her shirt but her buttons are opened. So while she was laying i sat on the bed, kissed her both boobs then buttoned up her shirt.

"Now you can go," i said smiling, she was also smiling and blushing both.

She stood up and asked

"Aap ke kapre?"

"Baby main khud nikaal leta hun, aur fresh hojao aaj breakfast bahir karein after that we will go to eiffel tower," i said and she started jumping like a child.

"Woww thank you main abhi acha sa ready ho kar aayi, aap dosre room mein ready ho kar living room mein jana okay? Yahan nhi aana," she said excitedly making me confused

"Kyun yahan kyun nhi ana?" I asked

"Ohoo main surprise dungi na acha sa tyar ho kar," she said and i chuckled a little but said yes.

She disappeared in closed after sometime she came again in room but was hiding her clothes behind her and ran towards the bathroom making me laugh at her cute antics.

I also walked towards closet took out my clothes and went inside the other room's bathroom.

I took the cold shower, thanks to my wife. Then got ready in my clothes. I setted my hair,wore my watch and shoes.

I looked in mirror one last time before walking out of the room with a satisfied look

I was waiting for my baby for almost 1 hour. She is taking too much time. Is she okay? I have to check.