Part 13

In their room:

When sana took the box from his hand. She first looked at the box then looked at Sidharth and opened it.

She looked at the opened box with fully opened eyes. It was a ring.

"Sidharth it's so beautiful

"Sidharth it's so beautiful. Thank you so much. It's first time someone gave me ring as a gift. I'm so happy it's so prettyy." She said looking at Sidharth while smiling widely like a cute baby.

"Baby indeed it's beautiful but not more than you obviously and it's my right to give you everything," sid said while smiling.

"Pehnao ge nhi aap?" She asked pouting cutely looking at Sidharth

"Of course baby give me your left hand," he said, she gave him her left hand and slids the ring into her ring finger.

"Sidharth yeh kitni achi lag rahi hai na," she said looking at her hand. And he started chuckling she is such a child so innocent.

"Umm Sidharth?" She asked while he was walking towards the bed.

"Haan baby," he said turning to face her

"Wo... wo closet mein koi night dress nhi hai," she said looking at the ground

"Baby neetu di ne kaha tha sab type ke kapre set krwaye unho ne, sai se dekha na?" He said as neetu di has a good choice and taste in clothes, how can she forgot her night dress.

"Umm wo.. Sidharth wahan night dress hai. Lekin... ummm wo thore chote hain. Maine kabhi nhi pehne us type ke kapre," she said shyly. And he understood those night dresses must be revealing.

"Baby mein apni koi t-shirt de dun? Comfortable hogi wo. Aur shorts ya jeans bhi?" He asked and she immediately nodded. He smiled and went inside the closet.

He came back with a pair of t-shirt and shorts. He gave the clothes to her and she went to washroom while smiling.

She took a long bath. Wore her bra and panties. Then changes into Sidharth's shorts and shirt.

( she was wearing something like)

She smelled his shirt and felt peace as his shirt also smelled like him. Instantly a smile formed on her lips when she herself in his clothes standing in front of mirror. It's first time she's wearing man's clothes that too of her husband.