Part 28

Sid Pov:

I don't know what happened to Sana. She was asking me about what is the feeling she feels whenever i we kissed aur make physical contact with eachother. Damn how the fuck I'm gonna explain it to her that she wants to cum in that situation.

I have to tell her something or she is not gonna leave me but my mind in just diverting to how she back hugged me when i was making the breakfast, her boobs were tightly pressed against only i know how i controlled myself and while sitting in my lap she said 'can i touch you' God she is so innocent, I'm all hers just like how she's mine but I'm so happy my baby wanna touch me she wanna take a step ahead.

Right now we are walking towards our room to dicuss about these talks. We both entered in our room and walked towards the bed. She jumped on bed while i just smile at her cute antics. I closed the curtains, turned off the lights and on a dim light.

"Sidharth itna andhera kyun kiya?" She asked when i sat beside her in bed.

"Darling leave it and let's talk" i said

"Hmm okay bolein aap," she said while nodding her head.

"Sana first of all you can touch me whenever you want okay? Shy feel karne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai," i said again to make her fully understand

"Jee okay samjh agya mujhe," she said looking at my chest because I'm still not wearing any shirt.

"Wanna try?" I asked as i don't wanna make her uncomfortable.

"Yes," she said shyly looking down and i took her both hands and placed them on my chest.

She started caressing my chest with her both hands making me hard. Her mere touch can me that much hard i didn't knew it. I looked at her she was bitting her lips while looking at my chest.

"You can kiss there baby," i said

"Let jao na," she said making me look with wide eyes at her. Is she ny little innocent baby? And now she is blushing here comes my shy wife.

I lay down on my back. She sat beside me and started kissing my chest. She took my nipple in her mouth and sucked on it hardly. Fuckk it's fucking difficult to control. She bit there making me groan. I looked at her she was so busy in kissing my nipples and abs that she was not listening anything.

I was just laying there at her mercy. She was not straddling me. As her bith knees were on both sides of my stomach. She was looking at me not doing anything.

"What happened sweetheart?" I asked.

"Wo i also wanna make a mark on you neck jese aap mere krte ho," she said cutely.

"Okay karo," i said

"Seekhao na pehle," she said pouting and i moved upward a little and kissed her lightly. I just forgot that she don't know anything.

"Baby just kissed at place and then suck and bit there okay?" I asked and she nodded excitedly. My baby wanna mark me her. I'm so happy.

She dipped her head in my neck and kissed there making moan a little then she hardly bit there making me groan and she quickly pulled away.

"Zyada dard hua?" She asked worriedly.

"Baby main kya karts hun bot krne ke baad?" I asked her while smiling

"Wo you lick there," she said.

"Aap ne lick kiya bacha?" I asked her and she nodded in no.

"Chalo ab dosri par acha sa mark karo mujhe," i said to make her feel good and she jumped a little as she was now sitting on my stomach.