Part 40

Sana's Pov:

First i wear the white kace bra and panties then the net gown. I looked in the mirror. My whole body was clearly visible through this white net gown and the lace bra was merely only covering my nipples.

I sighed and opened my hairs. I once again looked in the mirror and went outside the bathroom.

Sid's Pov:

I was waiting for her standing in front of the vanity table. Then suddenly i heard a click sound of door lock. I snapped my head towards the bathroom and there was standing my sexy little angel. In full white lingerie.

"Damnn," these words skipped from my mouth unknowingly

"Damnn," these words skipped from my mouth unknowingly. I started walking towards her. I bend down till her ear.

"Jaan you're looking so fucking sexy, hot and gorgeous. Just perfect," i said and bit on her earlobe making her moan and then i pulled away while staring at her.

"Mujhe sharam arahi hai," she said cutely taking her both hand infront of her face hiding from me. I chuckled looking at her.

"Kya cheez hai tu baby," i said while chuckling

"Nhi karo naa," she said while whining

"Darling abhi toh kuch kiya hi nhi maine," i said smirking at her.

"Kitne besharan ho na aap," she said

"Sirf tere liye baby, only for you," i said and kissed her head.

"Baby i love you so fucking much," i said and placed my lips on her. I was kissing her passionately then i pushed her on the bed gently.

I ripped the gown from her body now she was only in her lace bra and panties laying under me. I smirked and lay down on bed beside her.

"Sidharthh," she said and i looked at her.

"Yes baby," i said

"Ruk kyun gaye aap," she said and i smirked internally

"Baby kyun? Kya karta?" I asked.

"Please naa," she said

"Kya baby?" i again asked.

"Aap nhi kar rahe naa ruko zara main batati hun," she said and the other second she was sitting on my torso. I widened my eyes looking at her bold move.

She starting kissing my chest and biting my nipples making me groan. God she is looking so beautiful.

Then i felt her hand on my dick. I flinched st the contact of her hand with my covered dick.

"Baby mat karr," i said and tried to remove her hand but she pressed ny dick in between her hand making me go insane.

In a blink of eye my shorts were pulled down. I looked at her and she was giggling. Like seriously? She is laughing in this situation? This girl is making me insane but only for her.

"Dekha? Aya maza?" She said again giggling.

Here i was laying under her naked but she was giggling. I was just staring at her beautiful face and forget about everything.

"Umm bebu eik baat poochu??" She asked and sat beside me on bed.

"Han Darling kya?" I asked and pulled the duvet on me from covering my hard and erected as fuck dick from her.

"Chupa kyun rahe ho?" She asked

"Tu comfortable hai? Like ajeeb nhi lag raha?" I asked

"Nhi kullu aap ki har cheez se pyar hai mujhe, aap sirf mere ho," she said looking at me.

"Han baby tera hi hun," i said and kissed her forehead.

"Main iske uprr bethun?" She asked taking me off guards

"Kya?" I asked to confirm that i heard it right or not.

"Iske uprr?" She again asked and i nodded as i would love to see her riding me.

She took the duvet off my body and sat on my dick. I moaned at thw feeling of her covered pussy on my bare dick. She started moving slowly making me groan and i put my both hands on my waist to keep her on place and moving her.

"Aahhh babyy fast," i said while moaning when she started moving fastly up and down but suddely i stopped her.

"Kya hua?" She asked looking irritated. So my baby was also fully enjoying it.

"I want your bare pussy around my dick," i said and ripped apart her panties.

"Yeh kya kiya," she aske looking at the fabric.

"I can't wait," i said and directly pushed my dick inside her pussy. I moaned loudly and she stay still for some time. It was hurting me but i only want her to feel comfortable so i didn't uttered any word.

She started moving and we both moaned. She is so fucking tight and warm. I just want to be inside her forever. She was now moving very fastly but i can't see my boobs. Yes my boobs. Her every body part is mine. Only mine.

I quickly unhooked the bra and now my babies were moving up and down as they are free now. I moved upwards and took a nipples in my mouth biting and sucking it while she was busy in moving up and down on my dick.

We both cummed together and she kept her head on my chest breathing heavily. I started caressing her hair. She is my little sexy angle and i love her.

She looked at me and bit on my neck then sucked on it. I'm sure she marked me and i loved it. I love her marking me. I'm only her.

The way she was biting and sucking on my neck was making it hard for me to control i can feel my dick hardening inside her again. She looked at me pulling her head out of my head.

"Aap phir se hard horahe ho," she said

"Baby kya karun meri wife itni sexy and hot hai banda kya kare?" I said while smirking and she blushed.

I turned her and now she was laying under me. I started moving fastly inside her again and the night only went like this the room was filled with our moaning, groaning and slapping sounds of our bodies.

I took her in arms in the night and she was fast asleep. I kissed her head and drifted to sleep.
.

.

.

.

.
Hope you all liked this part.

Please do vote and comment. Thank you 🤍