Part 51

Sid's Pov:

I was shouting at my driver to drive the car fastly as my baby was in my lap unconscious. My mind is just blank right now. I can never think living my life without her. What if something happen to her? No i will never let her go away from me.

When car stopped, i immediately got down with her in my arms and ran inside the hospital.

"Doctor come here," i shouted and everyone started rushing here and there seeing me.

"Sir take her to the icu," doctor said coming towards me and pointing towards the ward. I nodded and ran towards there. I lay down on the icu bed.

"Sir please go out," a nurse said

"What the hell, i will not go anywhere," i said loudly.

"Please sir we have to start the treatment, inka kaafi blood lose hogya hai, blood ki bhi zaroorat pare gi," doctor said, i nodded and went out as I don't have any energy left in me after seeing my baby in that situation.

I sat in the area out of icu room. I felt something wet on my hands then i realized i was crying. Tears were coming out of my eyes continuously. Then i called mom and told her everything, she started crying only there on the call. I told her to inform everyone.

"Meri baby ke babaji please save her, usne mujhe btaya tha ke wo jab bhi sad hoti hai aap ke paas aati hai, please use theek kardo. Main uske bina nhi jee paunga, usko theek kardo jaldi se please. Maine aaj tkk kuch nhi maanga aap se pehli baat maang raha hun bss meri jaan ko theek kardo," i said looking up praying to god while crying.

I saw the door opened and doctor coming out.

"Doctor meri jaan kesi hai? Uth gai?" I said wiping my face.

"Nhi hmein blood ki zaroorat ha-" doctor was saying but was interupted by some voice. I turned and looked at our parents standing there they all were crying.

"Kya hua sana ko beta?" Maa asked.

"Aap please blood arrange kardein," doctor said

"Sana ka blood group o+ive hai," papa said

"Mera blood le lo aap log my blood group is o+ive" i said and doctor nodded immediately.

"Doctor hamari bachi theek toh hojayegi na?" Mom asked.

"Just pray for her and sir please come with me," doctor said and i walked with him.

They asked me about drugs and allergy which thank god i obviously don't have any. Then i lay down on the bed and then the nurse started finding the right vein from my arm but my blood starting coming out continously  but this was nothing infront of what my jaan is going through.

After almost 15 mins the bottle was full by my blood so the nurse took the bottle and said.

"Sir aap rest kijiye, kaafi blood nikla hai aap ka," nurse said and i rolled my eyes.

"You just go and do your work," i said in a stern voice and stood up from the bed. I directly went towards the icu where my baby is getiing treated.

I saw through the mirror and the scenes broke my heart as Sana's body was connected to many machine. Her state brung tears in my eyes, i sat down on the floor and started crying.

"Sidharth beta wo theek hojayegi," papa said coming towards me.

"Papa wo mujhse uski yeh halat nhi dekhi jarahi, kitna dard horaha hoga usko," i said looking at him.

"Bacha sidharth pray for her, bhagwan sab theek kardein ge," this time dad said.

"Kesi hai sana? Doctors ne kya kaha?" Baaz asked running towards us but he saw me he tightly hugged me sitting on the ground.