Part 34

Sid's Pov:

My baby is caressing my hair and I'm here doing my best to control myself. Her nipples are touching my chest, i wanna take her right now but first i have to make her ready for my length. She instantly can't take my length inside her. So i pulled my head back from her neck.

I looked at her and she was already staring at me. I again placed my lips on her. I started sucking and biting her lips. I felt blood coming out of her lower lip but i sucked it all. She moaned and i slipped my tongue inside her mouth. I pulled away sensing thay she is out of breath.

I then started kissing her neck. She started moaning loudly and kept her hands in my hair.

"Aaahhh," she moaned when i bit on her neck. Then i licked and sucked there. God she is irresistible. I can't control myself around her.

My lips went towards her shoulders biting and kissing there. Than towards her collar bone after that her birthmark. I bit on her birthmark really hardly making her shout my name. Damnn my name never sounded this much good before.

Then i thought to tease her so i started kissing her around her nipples but not taking them in my mouth. I looked up to see her reaction and i can see she was irritated by my act making me smirk but i still didn't took nipples in my mouth.

"Sidharthh," she said clearly looking irritated.

"Hmm baby," i said innocently looking at her.

"Wo sahi tarah karo na," she said looking at me while frowning

"Kya baby?" I asked trying to look confused

"Yeh," she said pointing towards her boobs.

"Kya yeh baby?" I again asked

"Haye rabba bebu aap bhool gaye kya?" She asked looking so cute.

"Baby kya? Mujhe samjh nhi araha," i again said

"Wo take mynippleinyourmouth," she said quickly but i didn't understood what she said.

"Baby ahista bol na," I said

"Take nipple in your mouth na tng nhi karo," she said while blushing. God she is so cute and all mine.

I can't control myself and took her nipple in my mouth sucking, licking and biting it. While my one hand was playing with her other nipple and second hand was on her waist.

"Ahh sidharthh araam se ummmm," she moaned when i bit and sucked on her boob.

"Baby i can't wait to drink your milk," I said looking at her from ther breast then again attached my lips to her nipple.

"Aaaahhh," she was just moaning laying there while i was enjoying her. After almost half an hour i pulled away and looked at at. Her swollen lip, red cheeks, opened hair fully spread on bed, neck and upper body fully covered by my marks. I'm the luckiest guy to have her not only for her beauty but for her heart too.

Her eyes were closed she was taking deep breath to calm down.

"Jaan," i said caressing her hair.

"Han bebu," she said opening her eyes.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked

"I'm sure," she said smiling

"So may i?" I asked pointed towards her panties. She shyly nodded but i wanted words.

"Baby may i?" I again asked

"Yes," she said shyly closing her eyes.

I smiled seeing her blushing face and pulled down her panties then throw them somewhere in the room. I can smell the fragnance of her juices but i didn't looked at her pussy till now.