Part 24

Sid's Pov:

After i heard sana calling me i went inside the try room but what i saw was enough to make my dick hard as fuck. She was standing there wearing that red dress i selected for her.

 She was standing there wearing that red dress i selected for her

She is looking fucking hot and sexy. I just wanna rip that dress from her body and have my ways with her. Her back was infront of me and i can see her front in the mirror.

This dress fitted her curves perfectly. Her big boobs, her cleavage, her long legs, her neck, her ass fuck she is the most beautiful women. Just then i heard her angelic soft voice.

"Sidharthh yeh baand dijiye mera hath nhi jaraha back par," she said

"Okay," i said and looked at her back which is fully visible as that is a backless midi dress. I took a step forward to tie the knot but then my fingers touched her back. When tieing it, i time to time touched her back intentionally. I heard her moan but i pretended that i didn't heard her. I've such an effect on her that i even didn't touched her properly but she's moaning.

Then she turned around. God she is so sexy. I just wanna rip this dress off her and make love to her right now. But then my eyes went to her cleavage and neck, i can't see any hickeys there so my baby have covered them. Not bad.

"Baby you're looking so sexy, i can see you have covered the love bites by yourself this time," i said smirking and she was blushing

"Baby look at me," i said more in a demanding sound. She looked at me just then i pushed her on the mirror and started kissing her. She also encircled her arms around my neck pulling me closer and i my arms on her back. I bit her lower lip making her open her mouth and i slipped my tongue inside. I tasted corner of her mouth.

I pulled away sensing her in short of breath. I started kissing her cleavage. She moaned and i started licking her cleavage.

I dipped my head in her neck to calm me down and she started caressing my hair. God this feels good.

"Sidharth bahir chalein kaafi time hogya," she said still caressing my hair, i nodded in her neck and pulled away.

"Baby what are you doing to me, i can't control myself when I'm around you," i said putting my her cheek.

"Main change krwa dun?" I said as i thought to tease her.

"Kya??" She asked with fully opened eyes.

"Baby kese kholo gi knot maine itni tight band ki hai," i said chuckling a little.

"Acha aap khol do aur chale jao bahir," she said blushing

"Acha baby blush itna nhi kiya karo, i told you na tamatar ban jaogi," i said again laughing but sighed as she was now more blushing.

I turned her around opened the knot and walked out immediately as i don't want to loose my control again.

I was waiting for her outsite and looked at my wrist watch it was now 7:50 pm. God we spent this much time on shopping it's time for dinner now, then she came with the same dress in her hands. I took the dress from her hands and walked towards the counter. She was walking beside me.