Part 37

Sid's Pov:

She walked back in the room and here i can't help but stare at her. She is looking so hot in my black tshirt and I'm sure she is not wearing anything underneath the shirt which started making me hard in my shorts just by looking at her.

 She is looking so hot in my black tshirt and I'm sure she is not wearing anything underneath the shirt which started making me hard in my shorts just by looking at her

She is so fucking perfect in anything she wear, but even more perfect when she is naked. I love this girl standing in front of me so much.

"Kahan kho gaye aap," she said and started applying lotion on her already soft hands.

"Baby you are looking so fucking beautiful, kho gaya tujh mein," i said teasing her but then i heard the knock on the main door. As there is no one beside us in this area so i cam clearly hear the knock. I looked at her just to find her blushing hard. God sometime she behaves so bold but look at her now fully blushing.

"Jaan breakfast agya shayd mein abhi aya okay?" I said and she nodded with a smile looking at me.

I goes towards the main door and opened it, there were standing two waiters with our breakfast. I took the breakfast and they walked out off. I have already paid all of them yesterday so i don't have to pay them now.

I took our breakfast to bedroom where my beautiful wife is waiting for me.

I pushed the bedroom door with my foot as i was already opened and my both hamds are occupied. I looked at her and she licked her lips looking at the breakfast in my hands. Damn i wanna taste her lips so badly.

"Woww jaldi le kar ajao," she said already ready for breakfast sitting on the couch.

"Agya baby," i said and placed all the food in front of her.

"Bebu kitne ache ho aap, sab mera favourite aur wo bhi indian breakfast. Thank you i love youuu," she said jumping a little on couch.

"Love you too meri jaan," i said and sat beside her.

We both ate our breakfast and i immediately stood up.

"Kahan jarahe ho bebu?" She asked looking at me.

"Painkiller baby, bhool gai na tu bilkul khayal nhi rakhti apna," i said glaring at her.

"Sorry kullu gussa nhi toh nhi ho naa," she said pouting. I wanna kiss that pout but i have to be serious for sometime as she doesn't care about herself. I maintain my poker face and walked towards the bathroom.

There is a first aid box in bathroom drawer. I took out a painkiller and went inside our room. She have already cleared all the disposable things from table and was sitting on bed with a cute pout which made me smile internally.

"Baby medicine," i said and gave her medicine with water.

"Kullu aap naraz ho," she asked.

"Pehle medicine," i said sternly