Part 25

Sana's Pov:

On our way back to home, i saw a ice cream stall.

"Sidharth sidharth sidharthh," i said pulling his shirt sleeve. He immediately parked the car at a side.

"Kya hua baby?" He asked

"Ice cream" i said pointing towards the stall.

"Seriously sana?" He asked while frowning

"Ice cream chahiye na agar is tarah nhi bolti toh hum aage nikal jate, chalo ab ice cream khane chlein" i said

"Baby i asked you in the restaurant ke meethe mein kya khana hai but you said kuch nhi khana so what happened now?" He asked

"Ufff kitne sawal poochte ho aap, tb man nhi tha ab ice cream khani hai mujhe toh chalo," i said

"Okay okay ruko," he said while opening his side door, walked out of the car and opened my door with hokding his hand out for me this made me smile. He is a real gentleman.

"Thank you" i said while holding his hand, getting out of car.

We walked towards the stall.

"Which flavour?" Sidharth asked and i thought of a minute and I'm craving for strawberries right now.

"Strawberry," i said and sidharth ordered his vanilla flavour with my strawberry.

"Sir can you please for 5 minutes, actually there were some customers who ordered before you," the man said who was making ice cream.

"No problem, we are waiting just there," Sidharth said pointing towards a tree

"Okay just 5 minutes," the man again said and sidharth just smiled at him. This made me feel so good, he talked really nicely no like he talked to that women in the mall.

I was behind sid, i can not see her but i can easily hear whatever was she saying and the way Sidharth shouted i was a bit scared but now I'm feeling good. He is nice who are nice to him. Now i think sidharth was right that lady actually deserved that.

"What are you thinking wifeyy?" Sidharth said making me snapped out of my thoughts. But wait did i heard him right? He said wifey? It's the first time he said the word wifey and it made me feel things in my lower stomach. I don't know what is that feeling but i feel it everytime sidharth kisses me or we're close to eachother.

"Sana you okay?" He asked worriedly and i smiled

"Yes sidharth," i said and i looked around we are standing under the tree to which sidharth pointed before. How we cane here?

"Hum yahan kese agaye?" I asked confusely and he started laughing

"Darling jab tu apne sapno mein khoi hogi toh mujhe hi hath pakar kar yahan lana pare ga na," he said pulling my cheeks and i quickly slapped his hand which made him more laugh.

"Sir, ma'am here your ice cream." The man said coming towards us. Sidharth paid him and now we both are sitting under that tree but at the opposite side where no one can see us.

I was just about to start eating my ice cream then suddenly sidharth pulled me on his lap. Now my back was facing him and he hugged me with his one hand as his other hand was holding the ice cream.

"Sidharthh koi dekh lega," i whispered

"As if I care," he said rolling his eyes

"Acha na ice cream khao," as i tooked the first bite of ice cream.

I moaned at the taste of strawberries. I loved this ice cream.

"Shehnaaz," i said in a serious tone. But he took my name it must be that he is serious. What i did? I didn't do anything.