Part 55

Sid's Pov:

It's been 8 months since my jaan is pregnant and me handling my baby's mood swings. Right now she is sleeping in my arms and I'm caressing her hair. I'm laying in just my boxers and she is already naked as we made love 1 hour ago.

My baby's baby bump is big now and i love to see her like this. I was lost in my thoughts i felt her moving so i looked down at her.

"Bebuu i want ice cream," i heard her saying. God it's 3am right now and she wants an ice cream.

"Jaan itni raat ko ice cream khane se thand lag jayegi na kal subha la dunga," i said and she shook her head. I must say she have become so stubborn and i love every version of her.

"Abhi chahiye," she said and started crying loudly. I panicked seeing her crying over this small thing.

"Baby baby, ruko abhi order krta hun rona nhi," i said while wipping her tears and then i saw her giggling. I have been seeing her like this from 8 months now and I'm used to it.

One second she is crying over something then the other second laughing thinking about something. Also she is started to become really horny nowadays and i loved it. Even in the middle of the night she wakes me up just for sex and i felt the happiest in that moment.

"Mujhe kuch aur chahiye ab," she said licking her lips and i could sense she is having some naughty thoughts.

"Kya jaan," i said looking at her.

"Wait I'll show you," she said while smirking and i gulped seeing her like this. She then started kissing my chest and took my nipple in her mouth. She starting biting and sucking on my whole chest.

"Jaan araam se darling," i said when i saw her sitting and pulling my boxers down.

"I want you," she said and took my hardness in her hands. I moaned loudly feeling her soft hands around my dick.

"Damn jaan," i moaned and placed her carefully on the bed. Then i put my hardness deep inside her as she was already really wet for me. I started drinking her milk by sucking her both nipple which is my most favourite thing.

"God sweetheart your milk is so sweet like honey," i said and took her lips in a passionate kiss.

I started moving fastly inside her at the same time taking her breast in my hands.

"Aahhh," she moaned loudly and after some time we both cummed.

"Darling you fine na?" I asked while pulling my dick out of her.

"Jii bebu," she said while smiling and i smiled back.

"I love you meri jaan," i said and kissed her lips.

"Love you too mera kullu," she said while closing her eyes. Then we both slept while hugging eachother.

I woke up when i heard someone shaking me and then i heard my baby voice.

"Sidharthhh utho naa," she said and i woke up with a jerk.

"Baby theek hai na? Kya hua?" I asked when i saw tears in her eyes.

"Dard horaha hai," she said and i panicked.

"Baby please don't cry, main kapre laraha hun," i said and quickly went inside closet then wore my clothes and took her clothes with undies.

I immediately made her wore her clothes then picked her in my arms. Now she was crying loudly.

"Baby please aise roye gi main kese control karunga please jaan," i said while having tears in eyes seeing her like this.

"Sidharth dard haii," she whispered trying to control her eyes just because of me.

"Mom dad," i said loudly when we reached downstairs.

I saw mom and dad coming while running from there room.

"Kya hua bacha, sana beta theek hai na tu?" Mom asked seeing sana in my arms.

"Mom dad aap kpre wagerah le kar ajao main sana ko le kar jarha hn," i said, they both nodded. I ran towards my car and driver started the car. I sit in the back seat with my baby in my arms.

The whole way to hospital i was saying trying to calm her down. When we reached hospital, i ran towards the doctor cabin.

"Doctor my jaan is in pain do something," i shouted as i can't see her in tears anymore and she started checking her quickly.

"Mr shukla i think it's the time please take her with me," she said and we started going towards the operation room.

"Jaan please calm down," i said while placing her on the bed.

"Nhi horaha sidharth," she said while crying loudly.

"Mr's Shukla you have to push," the doctor said

"I- i can't," sana said while trying to push.

"Jaan please for our baby," i said while holding her hand.

"Sidharthhh kabhi mere kareeb nhi aaoge aap ab," she said while trying to push and glaring at me. I saw doctor chuckling listening to her and i looked at her. Did she really said that loud? I thought to myself. Yeah she did.

"Okay baby abhi please you have to push," i said as i was also in tears now seeing her in this state.

"Aahhh," she shouted and tried her best to push.

"Yes Mr's Shukla just one more push," doctor said and then i heard the small cry of baby. Our baby.

"Congratulations you both, it's a boy. Wait for 5 mins we have to examine him then he is all yours." doctor said

I looked at sana and she was taking deep breaths while crying. I kissed her head and wiped her tears. She also wiped my tears with a cute smile.

Doctor gave me our baby and left from there. I looked at our little baby in my arms. I kissed his forhead. He is so cute just like my jaan.

Then i keep him on Sana's chest and she kissed his whole face.

"Sidharth hamara baby," she said whe crying

"Yes jaan thank you so much," i said and kissed her head.

"Kitna cute hai sidharth," she said and i smiled.

"Yes baby, nose meri jaan jesa hai bilkul," i said looking at him.

"Aur lips aap ke jese," she said and i kissed her forehead again.

"Aur cute bilkul apni mumma jesa," i said and oued her cheeks.

"Naam kya rakhein sidharth kuch socha?" She asked and i can see she already have any name in her mind .

"No jaan, it's up to you," i said and she nodded immediately as if she really already have something in her mind.

"Zorawar," she said

"Jaan yeh kesa naam hai?" I asked

"Hai toh hai bss, yeh apne dadda ke jesa strong, brave aur cute bane ga is liye zorawar" she said

"I'm not cute, I'm hot," I said and she shook her head.

"Then it's final. He is our son. Our Zorawar Sidharth Shukla," i said and she nodded with a smile immediately.

"Zorawar i promise I'll be the best mother," she said and kissed his head.

"And I'll be the best dad zorawar," i said and kissed my both babies forehead.

"I love you both," i said

"We both love you more," my jaan said and i kissed her lips.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Hope you all liked this part.

Please do vote and comment. Thank you 🤍