Part 42

Sid's Pov:

We are now in our private jet and sana is just busy in excitingly watching the clouds. Here i was just smiling looking at her.

I wonder what my life would looks like if i haven't married to her? Maybe right now i would be in my office or any boring meeting if i haven't met her. She is the most beautiful part of my life.

"Bebuu," i heard her saying.

"Haan baby," i said

"Kahan khoye huye ho aap yahan dekho clouds," she said pointing out of the window.

"Baby dekh raha hun," i said and starting looking out.

"Darling bhook lagi?" I aske her as now i was afternoon.

"Kitni dair tkk pohnche ge hum?" She asked.

"Darling abhi toh 2 ghante hain" i said

"Acha phir ghar ja ke sbke sath khayein ge maine sabko boht miss kiya," she said

"Baby thora sa kuch kha le poora din breakfast ke ilawa kuch nhi khaya tune, aur na hi soyi tu bss yeh asmaan ko dekhi jarahi," i said

"Uffoo aap toh lecture hi dete rehte ho chalo kuch mangwa lo kha lete hain thora sa," she said making weird faces. I chuckled seeing her.

I called the air hostess and ordered our food. She came back after 10 mins amd served us. After eating i took her to the bedroom to take some rest.

Now we both are laying on bed as she was in arms and her head on my chest.

"Baby tu jab sad ho toh kya karti hai?" I asked out of nowhere. I also don't know why i asked her this.

"Umm main gurdwara jaati hun sidharth. Aap ko pta hai main babaji ko boht maanti hun isi liye jab koi pareshani ho toh wahan jaa kar acha feel hota hai mujhe," she said hugging me tightly.

"Aap?" She asked

"Darling main akela rehta hun. Time ke sath khudi theek hojata hun," i said.

"Hmm," she said and i knew she is going to sleep now. After 2 mins i heard her little cute snoring sound. I chuckled and hugged her tightly.

All the time i was just watching her cute face but i was disturbed by the knock on door.

"Yeah," i asked a little loudly but not that loud to wakeup my baby.

"Sir we are going to land in 15 mins so can you please come back to your seats" i heard the same sir hostess sound.

"Ok," i said to her.

I looked at my baby, she is looking do peaceful and i don't wanna wake her up so i stood up with her in my arms and went out to our seats.

I settled her on my lap after sitting on my seat and she snuggled in my chest immediately making me smile.

"Sir-" the air hostess said a loudly and i instantly told her to shutup through my eyes glaring at her.

"Can't you fucking see my baby is sleeping," i whispered in anger.

"Sorry sir," she mumbled and i nodded.

"Keep that in your mind from now onwards and what were you saying," i asked

"Sir we're going to land," she said and i just nodded.

After landing she came back and said we can go out so now i have to wake up my baby.

"Baby," i said shaking her a little but she snuggled more into me.

"Darling uth ja," i said

"Hmm," she hummed and again slept.